Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

black head tail and third brake light opinions

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 02:33 PM
curious member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default black head tail and third brake light opinions

so im on my iphone so i cant throw up a quick pic but i was wonderin how they would look on my truck put into consideration the body chrome that was already on the truck when i bought it

wanting to go with prolly some black housing halos and prolly some led smoked for the other 2

not sure yet just throwin out options
Old 01-21-2010, 02:59 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

im not a big fan of the halo projector headlights, im not sure if you are talking about those or just a black housing headlight with halos you put in yourself. i like black house headlights but just not the projector ones. as far as the LED tails im kind of iffy on those too. sometimes i see them on trucks and they just dont look right to me and others look great on the truck. but in the end its you who is driving the truck and if they look great to you then get them. dont base your purchases on what other people think. if you get them definatley post some pics.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:12 PM
curious member

i kno what ya mean my man question is really how would All the black and chome go togather with the silver paint i just put details so ppl could get an idea of what i wanted to do
Old 01-21-2010, 03:16 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

try checking out the picture thread, there might be a picture that will give a good idea of what it will look like. i think silver will look good with black lights, im just not sure about the chrome
Old 01-21-2010, 03:32 PM
curious member

ya thats me im not sure bout the chrome ill look through the pics but if you happen to run across something keep me in mind

Quick Reply: black head tail and third brake light opinions