Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Bed Liner Options

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bed Liner Options

I got a quote for the spray liner and the guy gave me a quote of almost $600.

The guy told me to go with a regular bedliner because it's only $289. I told him I was afraid of rust issues between the liner and the bed.

What are your opinions should I go with the spray liner or the plastic bedliner??
Old 05-02-2015, 11:30 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

It will really come down to you on how much you want to spend.

I personally have the Rugged Liner. It came with the truck but I really like it and it's strong and holds up well.

Don't really know about the rust issue because I really can't see between the liner and bed and I don't plan on taking it out.

If I didn't have the Rugged Liner, I would probably do the Spray liner. It's right around $550 for the Line X Premium the last time I checked. They might of raised the price.

Like I mentioned above, do you want to spend $200 or $600?

JT
Old 05-02-2015, 03:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was originally going to go with Linex on my new rig. I ended up going with a Bedrug - http://www.bedrug.com though I got the 'sportliner' model (same thing just has the Ford logo instead of Bedrug branding). Perfect for my use. I don't constantly haul dirt, rocks, etc. But the few times a year I do I'll be just fine if the stellar user reviews I've read are to be believed.

Anyways if you don't plan on regularly using your bed hard, I recommend checking them out.

Hard / Commercial use i'd go Linex. Just make sure you go to a proven reputable installer.

Quick Reply: Bed Liner Options