Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Back Seat

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back Seat

I was wondering if any has rasied there back seat in there truck to make room for storage or speakers. I have a Supercrew and I have a speaker box under the seat, but it pushes the seat up. I want to rasie the seat a couple of inches. I was told I could use tubing of some sort to rasie it. But I would like to see some pictures of anyone who has done this and how. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurricain
I was wondering if any has rasied there back seat in there truck to make room for storage or speakers. I have a Supercrew and I have a speaker box under the seat, but it pushes the seat up. I want to rasie the seat a couple of inches. I was told I could use tubing of some sort to rasie it. But I would like to see some pictures of anyone who has done this and how. Thanks in advance.
If your really set on doing this use rectangluar tubing to mount...this will give you a safe strength.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I know that there is a kit for my bodystyle made by LMI I belive (confirm anyone?) and it is esentially just some square stock that lifts the seat a few inches.

What is the car in your avatar?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ty
What is the car in your avatar?
I am not sure totally sure. I just like becasue it said hotwheels on it and thought it looked cool.

Quick Reply: Back Seat