Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

anyone have picture of black lariat with gold trim?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone have picture of black lariat with gold trim?

my 05 lariat screw is black with the black trim, the 4x4 decal is gold, and the painted portions of the lariat rims are gold..., when i was buying I looked at some with the grey bottom 2 tone (grey flares), and it wasn't right for me... however now when i stand back I wonder how it would look with a gold lower bottom, but Not gold fender flares. for some reason I'm not crazey about the colored flares. anyone have a picture of something like this? I saw one guy with an orange racing stripe up his hood, actually it was very wide, like as wide as the raised portion on the hood. wonder how that would look in gold.

I have a smokey and the bandit trans am so I guess I'm partial to the black and gold.

j
Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinking about painting my fender flares black as well. Mine stared out arizona beige and i had the top half painted black after it got hail damage. I know it's not the same as what you're talking about but i'd like to see something similar to what you're talking about.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:38 PM

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

I got the two tone black with gold and love it...I don't have an album but if you look at my posts made on myprofile and look at the post called something like "I'm done.....for now" towards the end I got a few pics...hope that makes sense on how to get to em. I'm on my phone so I can't post any.

Quick Reply: anyone have picture of black lariat with gold trim?