Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

After researching, still have TPMS question

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default After researching, still have TPMS question

I'm looking at getting some aftermarket wheels and I was trying to make sure I had to have the tpms for the new wheels. So, I did a little searching here and came across a post that stated that the tpms is standard form '07 to current. I have an '08 and looked up my window sticker with a link from this site. No where on the stiker did it mention it. The only thing it has is the compass and outside temp display. My wifes '05 Explorer has the info. center and it's on that. If there is a problem, does it display the same as when my display says low fuel? Last 2 question, I noticed that it has as an option, it has 6800# GVWR Package? What is it? And lastly, it has listed in the standard package, fail-safe cooling system. What is that? Sorry if all this sounds stupid. I've had my truck for 6 months and it didn't come with a maunal!
Old 11-24-2009, 12:01 AM

Received 50 Likes on 46 Posts

why dont you go to a gas station and let some air out of one of your tires and drive around for a few minutes and see if a warning comes on, if it does you have it, if it doesnt just air up your tire and go on with life..... just a sugestion

Quick Reply: After researching, still have TPMS question