Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

AC Climate control problem????

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AC Climate control problem????

Drove my 2004 f150 lariat 4x4 to store with air on no problems. When I got back in my truck and started it and immediately my climate control started flashing and I could her my vents opening and closing or something. It would not stop. I could push any button on the climate control and it would not do anything. I turned it off two or three more times and hoped it would fix it self but no luck. I drove home while it was clicking and it stopped. I now noticed my defroster button and rear defroster button where on but I still could not turn them on or off and now air was actually coming out. Got home waited about an hour turned it back on and now I can push the AC on and it will click on but blow room temp air. It also has a the letters ext and numbers beneath it that change aywhere from 150 to -150 skipping around on the actually climate control display. Everything else appears to work fine electronically on the truck right now. Has anybody else experienced this and could this just be a ford issue when the freon is low or something. Sorry about being long. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: AC Climate control problem????