Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

abs light came on

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 07:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default abs light came on

My abs light came on yesterday.I know for a fact i need to change my break pads as their at the indicator mark,is the light comming on just a sign telling me to change the pads??Or would a seperate light come on to channge the pads??Any help would be great ya'll.Alsi any internet sites to by break pads would be great as well as i know i can save more online than at some shop and paying the marked up fee...
Old 08-10-2009, 08:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

it may be from the pads needing replacement. as for pads, buy good ones, i prefer ceramic pads. on my last truck i ran hawk pads and they were quite good and very low dust.

abs issues are nothing to mess with, if it is malfunctioning it could lock up your wheels for no reason whatsoever.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ATOM
it may be from the pads needing replacement. as for pads, buy good ones, i prefer ceramic pads. on my last truck i ran hawk pads and they were quite good and very low dust.

abs issues are nothing to mess with, if it is malfunctioning it could lock up your wheels for no reason whatsoever.
Thanks atom,ya i'm ordering my pads from american trucks.com.good prices for the rear and the front.No place i went around here could even touch the prices i found on american trucks.com...

Quick Reply: abs light came on