: I disconnected the battery and then pulled the coils off. I cleaned the springs and scraped off any corrosion on the the little tab on the coil itself where the spring connects. I used some electrical cleaner on the tabs, springs and the electrical connections. I used some dialectric grease on both ends of the springs, as recommended by lewissa81
. I also blew out the plug holes with an air hose to clean out any debris and to clean off the top of the plugs a bit. So far, it's been running like a dream and not one misfire (or buck)...although I've only gone a few days on it. I will keep you guys updated.