Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2008 F150 truck trailor towing mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 07:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 F150 truck trailor towing mirrors

I just purchased new 2008 F150 Lariot Super Crew and when I purchased it I found out it had the trailor towing mirror upgrade. These are the heated with turn signal and are real nice. I only have a small problem. There is about 1 inch clearance when pulling into the garage. I know it is just a matter of time before I loose one backing out.
My question is I was wondering if anybody has a pair of the standard deluxe mirrors that they wanted to get rid of or swap, or where would be a reasonable place to find a pair. They are salty thru Ford. I have not even taken delivery yet. I can get by by folding in the driver mirror for the time being but I won't enjoy that for long.
Would appreciate any and all information.
Thanks, Greg
Old 01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
biilw

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by milstone11
I just purchased new 2008 F150 Lariot Super Crew and when I purchased it I found out it had the trailor towing mirror upgrade. These are the heated with turn signal and are real nice. I only have a small problem. There is about 1 inch clearance when pulling into the garage. I know it is just a matter of time before I loose one backing out.
My question is I was wondering if anybody has a pair of the standard deluxe mirrors that they wanted to get rid of or swap, or where would be a reasonable place to find a pair. They are salty thru Ford. I have not even taken delivery yet. I can get by by folding in the driver mirror for the time being but I won't enjoy that for long.
Would appreciate any and all information.
Thanks, Greg

Do these mirrors extend out for trailer towing? My 04 has the heated,power mirrors with lights and I would love to have the towing ones, too bad we are so far away.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:43 AM

I have the power / heatd / signal light mirrors on my 07. I will be heading to Edinburgh in the next coupld of weeks to pick up my new RV. Not sure how close or far that is, but if you are interested we might be able to work something.

Terry
2007 Lariat 5.4
Old 01-10-2009, 08:32 PM

I would be intrested in them. If you could sent me a pic of them we could talk about a swap. Is there any damage or scratches on them.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:56 PM

I will get a few pics tomorrow and send to you... is there an email address I can send them to as I don't have a web site to post them at...

Thanks
Terry

Quick Reply: 2008 F150 truck trailor towing mirrors