Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2005 F150 reg. cab bodyside molding or door protection

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 F150 reg. cab bodyside molding or door protection

Hey everyone. I recently bought a 2005 F150 regular cab. It has no back seat but really small suicide doors on both sides. 4 doors, technically. The truck is fairly pristine considering the year but the suicide doors had a few dings, actually more than the regular doors. One week after buying, some jackass at Wal Mart added one to the tally!
I am looking to buy some chrome (preferably) bodyside moldings. I have found tons of them for 09-14 crew cab but relatively few for my year and style. The ones I do find have only moldings for the front doors, not the tiny suicides. I was impressed with the matching painted Dawn enterprises moldings but same deal - only included 2 moldings for driver and passenger. I am looking for something that looks nice but will protect my doors (all of them!) from other doors, not myself - preferably custom fit, not trim to fit. On the other hand, if you have found a trim to fit product that looks nice or a different product entirely, please let me know.
I'm new around here and would really appreciate any advice. Sorry for being long-winded! Thanks for reading and best wishes.

Quick Reply: 2005 F150 reg. cab bodyside molding or door protection