Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2004 SCrew build

Old 08-13-2015, 03:35 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2004 SCrew build

Last December I bought my 2004 FX4 with 283,000 miles. From what I saw it ran great. Not for long and long story short it has a brand new 5.4 in it now and is running excellently. Here is how I bought it

First thing was put in a kenwood head unit and speakers. Shortly after was a kenwood amp and kicker 10 inch sip under the rear seat. Then my friend gave me a killer deal on a 12 inch alpine in a box and I had nowhere to put it so I built a custom wood center console (lots and lots of work for a center shift)

Then the chrome handle covers came off. At the same time I smoked out my tail lights. Then I installed a 3 inch leveling kit (I know, I know) and an aftermarket eBay grille. Stock fog lights came out for some cheap eBay LED pods. I did the full GOTTS mod with silencer removal, "magnaflow" exhaust that I straight piped. Magma flows ****ty clamps failed on me on the freeway and chewed up my tip so I replaced all there clamps with standard U bolts from autozone and put a 6 inch diesel tip dumped over the axle (did it for sound, not looks. And it does sound a little deeper now) and here is how she sits now

I also have a set of custom headlights, a roll pan, and a set of 20x10 fuel Mavericks and 305/55r20 Toyo open country AT2s on order. As soon as my dads done painting his truck I'm taking my front bumper off and cleaning it up and repainting it since the bumpers are really the only rust on the truck. (Frame is clean, even though from the pic of my exhaust it probably dosnt look like it) opinions and input more then welcome!

Last edited by Griffinbrown64; 08-13-2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Wasn't done with post
Old 08-13-2015, 03:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

And here is some pics of my dads 7.3 centurion that he's painting

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2004 SCrew build