Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2004 scab XL power swap

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 scab XL power swap

Hey guys
So i have a basement full of parts for my 04 scab from a donor and im about to finish a project by next weekend hopefully (shipping times and work )
My truck is an xl model so you may already know my plight, power nothing!

so i have basically every interior piece from the donor to change the worn tan interior to the mint black/grey interior except the parts to make the windows and doors powered.

my question is unfortunately not on the other posts ive found so here it goes:
my back half-doors? currently i have no option to wind the windows down. but the new panels have the power option.

here is the rear motor/regulator

http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-14-FORD-F150-SUPER-CAB-LEFT-REAR-WINDOW-REGULATOR-W-MOTOR-113958-/141737886781?hash=item21003c843d&vxp=mtr
the front is basically the same but they also sell the the actuators in a pair.

so im about to order them, but just need some advice on any other parts i may need once i open the doors up.

Do i just need the window motor/regulator ? found them on ebay but i wasnt sure if i needed to run a harness or if the xl has the power window / lock option in the door already??

sorry for the long post but im always wanting to be fully prepared and not suprised by missing something on my projects lol
thanks in advance guys!

also if anyone is in the pittsburgh area and needs some old interior parts for whatever reason, pm me!

Quick Reply: 2004 scab XL power swap