Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2004 Lariat 18" wheel center caps

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 08:06 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 2004 Lariat 18" wheel center caps

Anyone have any feedback for this? One of my center caps on 2004 Lariat 18" wheels just developed a "flake" in what I think must be clear coat and a big chip came off this weekend while washing the truck. This one was pristine like the others still are prior to this. Is there a way to restore that or buy a replacement? My center caps have a grayish but not silver toned center portion with blue oval ford logo and then the outer ring is chrome finish. I looked on Rock Auto and eBay but not seeing a source that matches yet. Thanks.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:25 PM

Received 89 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by ROBinGa
Anyone have any feedback for this? One of my center caps on 2004 Lariat 18" wheels just developed a "flake" in what I think must be clear coat and a big chip came off this weekend while washing the truck. This one was pristine like the others still are prior to this. Is there a way to restore that or buy a replacement? My center caps have a grayish but not silver toned center portion with blue oval ford logo and then the outer ring is chrome finish. I looked on Rock Auto and eBay but not seeing a source that matches yet. Thanks.

I couldn't find them affordably. I ended up taping off the chrome, and painting the center circle with rustoleum silver flake wheel paint. Looked good.

Quick Reply: 2004 Lariat 18" wheel center caps