Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

05 roushcharged

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 02:19 AM
BLOWN club #1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 05 roushcharged

i wanna change my spark plugs but i don't have any idea what kind to get... anyone know?
i emailed roush they suck at emailing back
thanks
Old 04-06-2009, 12:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kalealmighty
i wanna change my spark plugs but i don't have any idea what kind to get... anyone know?
i emailed roush they suck at emailing back
thanks
Dude go with either the one piece desine of brisk,or denso.If you have the 5.4 in yours,you have the two piece desines.I am running the brisk silvers plugs in mine and they are great.Did notice better take off with the my 1piece desine brisk plugs than my 2piece disine plugs from autolite.You will notice a diference as i did.the brisk silvers are about 20bucks a pop(trust me well worth it)and the denzoe's are about 25 a pop(buddy has them on his 05xlt and oh ya their worth it)
Old 04-06-2009, 02:26 PM
BLOWN club #1

Originally Posted by Rnger3rd
Dude go with either the one piece desine of brisk,or denso.If you have the 5.4 in yours,you have the two piece desines.I am running the brisk silvers plugs in mine and they are great.Did notice better take off with the my 1piece desine brisk plugs than my 2piece disine plugs from autolite.You will notice a diference as i did.the brisk silvers are about 20bucks a pop(trust me well worth it)and the denzoe's are about 25 a pop(buddy has them on his 05xlt and oh ya their worth it)

ok thanks alot you wouldnt know the part number by chance?
Old 04-06-2009, 05:22 PM

ok thanks alot you wouldnt know the part number by chance?
Not off hand no,sorry.Try briskraceing.com that might work,or just put ina google/yahoo search or something like that for brisk spark plugs.And your going to want atleast the brisk silver plugs,but maybe in your case,your truck is more than slightly modified cause of your roush charger,so look at what they have as they explain what plugs are used for what mods and whatnot.let me know what ya find brother
Old 04-06-2009, 08:55 PM
BLOWN club #1

Not off hand no,sorry.Try briskraceing.com that might work,or just put ina google/yahoo search or something like that for brisk spark plugs.And your going to want atleast the brisk silver plugs,but maybe in your case,your truck is more than slightly modified cause of your roush charger,so look at what they have as they explain what plugs are used for what mods and whatnot.let me know what ya find brother
cool thanks
Old 04-06-2009, 08:56 PM
BLOWN club #1

i just looked the only ford vehicle was the mustang gt
Old 04-06-2009, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More than likely you would want a step colder than stock spark plug.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:26 PM

i just looked the only ford vehicle was the mustang gt
Its their brother,just gotta look around.I did find the part number for the plugs,if this doesnt help let me know

3VR14S (it says mustange,but these are the ones i have in truck,call the company at the contact info and just talk to them,real nice guy the guy who i talked to)

BRISK Silver Racing 3VR14S Spark Plug
PLUGS - SILVER RACING
Colder than the 3VR17YS, the 3VR14S is for modified applications.

2005-2007 Ford 3 Valve engine Applications
Brisk 3VR14S Silver Racing spark plugs are colder than stock plugs and recommended for modified, supercharged, turbocharged, and/or nitrous applications. Put these Silver Spark plugs in today and begin to get the most out of your performance Mustang!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:22 PM
BLOWN club #1

Originally Posted by rnger3rd
its their brother,just gotta look around.i did find the part number for the plugs,if this doesnt help let me know

3vr14s (it says mustange,but these are the ones i have in truck,call the company at the contact info and just talk to them,real nice guy the guy who i talked to)

brisk silver racing 3vr14s spark plug
plugs - silver racing
colder than the 3vr17ys, the 3vr14s is for modified applications.

2005-2007 ford 3 valve engine applications
brisk 3vr14s silver racing spark plugs are colder than stock plugs and recommended for modified, supercharged, turbocharged, and/or nitrous applications. Put these silver spark plugs in today and begin to get the most out of your performance mustang!

awesome!!!
Thanks

Quick Reply: 05 roushcharged