Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zone Lift, HID, Decals, Rack, Truxedo

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zone Lift, HID, Decals, Rack, Truxedo

Had a very merry christmas. Got a Zone Off Road 2" leveling kit, VVE HID plug and play light kit, new decals, and finished off my homemade headache rack. The tool box is also a dog kennel, and the truxedo low pro qt was special ordered to fit with the rack and kennel. Got it all installed and washed her up in our shop on the farm, and drove her right out into what became 8" of snow!

Next will be new oversize tires, but gonna have to wait.

The Zone 2" front and rear kit is great because I do tow and haul, so it never looks "saggy" in the rear. The HID kit was very easy to install (we did it xmas eve after a few cocktails!), and the decals are way better than the six foot long factory 4x4 decal.

Just thought i'd share my choices in upgrades. Here are before (new in driveway), after 2" lift, HID's, Rack, and decals

Happy New Year!
Attached Thumbnails Zone Lift, HID, Decals, Rack, Truxedo-zone-lift.jpg   Zone Lift, HID, Decals, Rack, Truxedo-hid-lift.jpg   Zone Lift, HID, Decals, Rack, Truxedo-headache-rack.jpg   Zone Lift, HID, Decals, Rack, Truxedo-new-rear-decals.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 12-27-2009, 11:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your truck looks good. I like the upgrades, especially the decals. Where can a guy get a set of those?
Old 12-28-2009, 09:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It looks great!! Nothing like personalizing your own ride.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. Mind if I steal your pictures for our website?
Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 PM

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

RoyallyScrewed - Do you get any leaking where the bed cover meets the tool chest?
Old 12-28-2009, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Scab10
RoyallyScrewed - Do you get any leaking where the bed cover meets the tool chest?
A little leekage when it sits and it rains. Otherwise, leaking does not get worse when driving, and there is no snow infiltration. The key is keeping the weather seal as tight as possible. Unfortunately, the guy who ordered it didn't leave me much wiggle room to cinch it up real tight, but it should get better (it'll stretch a bit) in the summer.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by KingRanchUT
Your truck looks good. I like the upgrades, especially the decals. Where can a guy get a set of those?
A family friend owns a sign company and we did a little cutting and pasting from different styles over the years. It is a reflective, metallic silver. looks sweet at night. PM me your info and i'll email my guy your contact info.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:24 PM

You got a good looking truck buddy.

Originally Posted by Royally Screwed
Had a very merry christmas. Got a Zone Off Road 2" leveling kit, VVE HID plug and play light kit, new decals, and finished off my homemade headache rack. The tool box is also a dog kennel, and the truxedo low pro qt was special ordered to fit with the rack and kennel. Got it all installed and washed her up in our shop on the farm, and drove her right out into what became 8" of snow!

Next will be new oversize tires, but gonna have to wait.

The Zone 2" front and rear kit is great because I do tow and haul, so it never looks "saggy" in the rear. The HID kit cars was very easy to install (we did it xmas eve after a few cocktails!), and the decals are way better than the six foot long factory 4x4 decal.

Just thought i'd share my choices in upgrades. Here are before (new in driveway), after 2" lift, HID's, tires Rack, and decals

Happy New Year!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:57 PM

thanks trev006...welcome to the site. think you'll find alot of useful stuff. not sure how you ran across this post from a couple months ago, but hopefully you are using the search engine. otherwise, you might get some scorn from the senior members!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nice truck

where did you get that bar with the flood lights on it that is in front of your toolbox?

Quick Reply: Zone Lift, HID, Decals, Rack, Truxedo