Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 12:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers

I was looking at seat covers and see everyone seems to think the wet okole ones are the best. While looking though their website, I see they offer them with built in seat heaters.

Has anyone tried these? Do they work well? Where do they wire into?

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2010, 01:17 PM
in the house

Received 1,338 Likes on 776 Posts

I don't know if they are "the best", I mean....they may be the best NEOPRENE one out there. Just depends on what you want, I guess. They look pretty cool, I like the heat option. The only problem with neoprene is how you basically 'stick' to the material. Like a wetsuit, you know? I can't imagine it would be easy to slide across these, but on the other hand they'd help hold your **** in place!
I've tended to have high-end genuine sheepskin covers on past vehicles, keeps the seats looking like new and wear like iron.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bajaman
I've tended to have high-end genuine sheepskin covers on past vehicles, keeps the seats looking like new and wear like iron.
Do you have them in your F150 ? Got pics ?
Old 10-02-2010, 04:32 PM
"Hold My $tone$"

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaman
Me too. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. No wires, either.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...:referralID=NA

Plus the wimminz really like them too.

Last edited by Bottom Dollah; 10-02-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bottom Dollah
Me too. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. No wires, either.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...:referralID=NA

Plus the wimminz really like them too.
Looks like they would be impossible to keep clean?
Old 10-02-2010, 05:09 PM
"Hold My $tone$"

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Seubs70
Looks like they would be impossible to keep clean?
Not for me. My kids are grown, I live alone and my dog rides in the bed. There are various colors other than white. I think mine are the 'whiskey' color.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:25 PM
in the house

Received 1,338 Likes on 776 Posts

If they are like the ones I've had in my various Audis and Volvos.....one can have them dry cleaned if a stain happens. I once dropped a chocolate bar (Kit-Kat) onto the one I had in my Audi (gray in color) and I sat on it and melted it REAL GOOD to my pants and the cover, and so I took the cover to a local dry-cleaner and they were like, "No problem, come back in 3 days", and it was like new.

I haven't purchased any for my FX4 yet, I've been STRONGLY hinting to my wife that this would be a GREAT Christmas present.....
Old 10-02-2010, 07:50 PM

I just received and installed a set of Wet Okole seat covers in my F150. They custom build them for each order so it takes a while to get them (about 3 weeks). I needed waterproof covers so I am giving them a try. If you decide to order them I would recommend asking for color samples to match up to your interior before you finalize the order. What you see on their website is not very accurate. I did not do this and regret it!
The build quality and the fit is first rate. My biggest concern is that they are going to be hot in the summer. My main complaint is they SMELL REALLY BAD! It is an intense wet suit smell that has not gone away after two weeks. I am going to call them next week to see if they can be machine washed. I ordered just about every option except the heated pads. They have a lifetime garantee so I am sure it would work fine.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CI&LINC
I just received and installed a set of Wet Okole seat covers in my F150. They custom build them for each order so it takes a while to get them (about 3 weeks). I needed waterproof covers so I am giving them a try. If you decide to order them I would recommend asking for color samples to match up to your interior before you finalize the order. What you see on their website is not very accurate. I did not do this and regret it!
The build quality and the fit is first rate. My biggest concern is that they are going to be hot in the summer. My main complaint is they SMELL REALLY BAD! It is an intense wet suit smell that has not gone away after two weeks. I am going to call them next week to see if they can be machine washed. I ordered just about every option except the heated pads. They have a lifetime garantee so I am sure it would work fine.
Can you post some pictures?
Old 10-02-2010, 07:59 PM

will post some pics in the AM

Quick Reply: Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers