Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sync wont sync with Ipod anymore...

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sync wont sync with Ipod anymore...

It has worked for months and all of a sudden now i cant get the Sync system to see the Ipod when i plug it into the USB port... anyone else have this happen? or know what im doing wrong?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:03 PM

Did you try a hard reset on the iPod? Sync lost mine last week, but re-acquired after I did a hard reset.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:25 PM

How do i do a hard reset? I have a ipod touch, also that wont erase everything on it?
Old 08-25-2009, 04:07 AM

See below:

Apple Support documented how to perform a reset. However, note that resetting the iPhone or iPod is not the same with restoring the iPhone or iPod. Restore will erase and wipe out completely all information and data that contained inside the device, including musics, songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, call lists, maps, applications installed and any other data. All iPhone or iPod Touch settings are restored to their factory condition. Meanwhile, reset is more about hard reset, for those familiar with terms associated with PDA, Palm or Windows Mobile. In other word, reset is simply a forced reboot, where power is cut off from iPhone or iPod Touch to restart the device from fresh.

To reset the iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously at the same time for at least ten seconds, then the LCD display will clear and the Apple logo appears on the black background. When Apple logo appears, reset is done.

Quick Reply: Sync wont sync with Ipod anymore...