Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans (http://www.f150forum.com/)
-   2009 - Present Ford F150 (http://www.f150forum.com/f38/)
-   -   Seat Covers (http://www.f150forum.com/f38/seat-covers-130422/)

Burnie329 01-05-2012 10:38 AM

Seat Covers
 
Have an 11 golden bronze metallic SCrew, adobe interior, and am looking to do seat covers.

Have searched all over the forum but no one has a good recommendation for which ones they use...

Caltrend coverking, wetokole... canvas vs. neoprene?

Come on chime in!

EdCaffreyMS 01-05-2012 11:31 AM

I looked at a lot of different seat covers for my F150 (2011), and decided on Headwaters (https://www.headwatersseatcovers.com...rsus_index.asp)

Paul, the owner, is great. He takes the time to actually talk to you, and discuss your needs, and wants to ensure that you get what you want/need, and then follows up to make sure you're happy.

His seat covers fit better, and are easier to install than most others I've tried. In my opinion, the quality is much better than most others too. I think I paid about $250 for my fronts, and feel they were worth every penny.

SJP 01-05-2012 12:15 PM

I've seen on other forums that alot of people really like these...http://marathonseatcovers.com/

Bottom Dollah 01-05-2012 01:08 PM

Custom fit Sheepskin.

Warm in the winter, cool in the summer and no wires, fans or electricity required.

Both front captain chairs and head rests @ $700.

Lots of different colors and color combo's.

Rok 01-05-2012 01:27 PM

Check out Clazzio. They were amazing in my old car. Everyone thought they were stock leather. They have PVC and suede as well. Tons of different colors and a few designs and piping color can be changed. Gonna get some for my truck eventually. I believe they run around 450 and it has a cover for the center console if you have one as well so everything matches. Get ahold of someone at beangarage.com They can help you out there. I dont believe they are listed on the site so email them and then they can help.

Burnie329 01-05-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdCaffreyMS (Post 1321964)
I looked at a lot of different seat covers for my F150 (2011), and decided on Headwaters (https://www.headwatersseatcovers.com...rsus_index.asp)

Paul, the owner, is great. He takes the time to actually talk to you, and discuss your needs, and wants to ensure that you get what you want/need, and then follows up to make sure you're happy.

His seat covers fit better, and are easier to install than most others I've tried. In my opinion, the quality is much better than most others too. I think I paid about $250 for my fronts, and feel they were worth every penny.

Hey Ed what color did you go with? Any accessories? Did you get the back as well?

TCREAMER 01-05-2012 02:41 PM

Wet okole! Expensive, but so far they were worth it!

Imavol 01-05-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJP (Post 1322063)
I've seen on other forums that alot of people really like these...http://marathonseatcovers.com/

I have had 4 sets of the marathons best seat covers out there in my opinion. I just took a set out of the F250 that I traded in had them on there for 6 years. Other than the drivers seat and center console. They all still looked brand new. The fit is very tight so it takes some time to install them but they are very very durable and the camo ones look great(to me anyway). I have ordered a set for my new truck and they should be here in the next week or two.

NJFX4GT 01-05-2012 03:25 PM

I have California Seat Covers, A++++ in my book. Extremely rugged, and any representative takes the time and goes over what you need to get you the right seat cover. They even sent me samples (free) in the mail to get a feel and idea of the fabric.


The ONLY pain is putting the bottom seat covers on. I have a 2011 FX4 with cloth, and somehow they want the seatcover to go through the crease in the middle and hook around. That, I still can't figure out

EdCaffreyMS 01-05-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Hey Ed what color did you go with? Any accessories? Did you get the back as well?
I got the Mossy Oak Duckblind pattern, with a rear gun "carrier" and pockets on each side of the console/center seat lid.

I was trying to remember when I wrote the my initial post, who Paul at Headwaters had worked for before going out on his own.....it was Marathon.

I was kinda put off when I called Marathon....it seemed that all they were interested in was getting their hands on my credit card number...I kept trying to ask questions, and the person on the phone kept interrupting me, asking me if my order was going to be on a visa or mastercard. After about the third time, I gave up on Marathon.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com