Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road armor front

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road armor front

Got the road armor installed. And all lights hooked up. Still debating on a lightbar on it and need a winch or license plate frame to cover up winch mounts haha.
Attached Thumbnails Road armor front-image.jpg  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:08 PM

Here's another picture
Attached Thumbnails Road armor front-image.jpg  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:29 PM
wait. what?

Received 271 Likes on 217 Posts

looks nice. roughly how much does it weigh? I just wish you could get them without the winch mount or the huge logo. I feel like for how much they cost, you don't owe them any free advertising.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:40 PM

If I had a raptor you can get them without winch mount and a little slot for a lightbar.
I don't have all the written logos on just on the skid plate portion
Old 04-29-2014, 12:02 AM
FlyFisher

Received 72 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by blackx07
Got the road armor installed. And all lights hooked up. Still debating on a lightbar on it and need a winch or license plate frame to cover up winch mounts haha.
Nice. I installed my Road Armor w/ lonestar guard I found on Craigslist a few weeks ago. I went to the junk yard, found an old car with the rear flip down license plate holder for $5, fastened a bracket and mounted it to cover the winch mounts. I posted pics here- https://www.f150forum.com/f38/road-armor-setup-256920/ I can provide instructions if you'd like to do something similar- it cost me about $15 in parts.

Originally Posted by DavidKR
I just wish you could get them without the winch mount or the huge logo. I feel like for how much they cost, you don't owe them any free advertising.
I agree with not providing free advertising. The previous owner had an EB so he cut out the lower logo for more airflow to the intercooler. After having a plate tack welded in to cover up that hole and then powder coating the bumper, I decided not to install the Road Armor name plate.

Quick Reply: Road armor front