. Thanks for asking.
Annoyance level was one of two questions on the “annoyance” topic as follows:
Q9 How annoyed are you with the current front door detent positions on your F-150?
• Very annoyed. I’m reminded almost daily of this issue.
• Somewhat annoyed. Sometimes I’m reminded of this issue.
• Not annoyed exactly. But I’m aware of the issue.
Q10 In what situations do you find the current door detent positions annoying?
Check all that apply.
• Parking lots.
• Home garage, carport, or driveway.
• Getting in and out regardless of where I am or what I'm next to.
• When I’m already in truck and I'm reaching to close door.
• When I have passenger and they’re not familiar with doors / door detents.
• Add any other situations. Please be specific.
We had a 15-question survey posted to surveymonkey.com in February 2013. While respondents were anonymous they were likely from this forum and viewers of the original thread on DD3.0. The context was we had a northlight labs beta website so the survey requirement was to simply go to the site and, of course, own a 2009-2013 F-150. Essentially, we wanted to learn if the website drove product understanding and purchase intent as well as get a sense of the mindset and habits of who might purchase.
The question topics were:
Overall Truck Satisfaction
Informative Level of Website
Installation Comfort Level
Stock Detent Annoyance Level
Monies Spent on Utility/Convenience/Comfort Mods
Monies Spent on Overall Mods
Time Spent on Website
If interested, on the home page of the website, I’ve given a few other results/stats from the research. And, I'd be happy to share more!