Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Passenger side view mirror turn signal not working.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 09:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Passenger side view mirror turn signal not working.

Purchased side view mirrors with turn signals and a couple other features but really only interested in the turn signal part. Driver side works just fine but I can't figure out the passenger side for the life of me. From the mirror harness to the signal works fine as I hooked up a 12v source and tested that.

Has anyone had this same issue? The next step I was going to do was just run a wire from the front turn signal to the mirror but that is a last resort. The truck came with only power mirrors and no other feature so not sure if that helps. Thanks!
Old 10-04-2015, 09:27 PM

Bump... took a look again today yet nothing. Checked the harness at the mirror coming from inside the truck and not getting power from the truck. Even took the right side mirror and plugged into the driver side and the turn signal worked just fine. No idea what to do!
Old 10-07-2015, 05:56 PM

Just an update to anyone who may get this issue. I finally figured the problem out and fixed it. I had previously ran component speakers to my front door and to run a wire from the door to the pillar tweeter i had to take out the jumper clamp harness that the door electronics feed through. Well when I tried to put that clamp back I forced it and doing so pushed the signal wire out the back of the harness. Simple as that but took over a dang month to figure that out because you can't see pins in the harness without taking a photo and looking at it closely. Other than that the 2014 XLT with power mirrors only is plug and play for upgrading to turn signal!

Quick Reply: Passenger side view mirror turn signal not working.