Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pandora/Blackberry 9000

Old 04-07-2010, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pandora/Blackberry 9000

I have Synch and Nav in a 2010. My free 6-month Sirius subscription ended yesterday and they didn't budge on their prices when I called. So, I downloaded Pandora on my BB 9000 and finally got it to play via Synch. I am going to test it to see if I like it as much or better than Sirius.

Looking for an easier way to get Pandora to play via Synch. Once in a while it stops playing thru Synch and when I try to re-connect the audio of my phone Synch tells me I am already connected but won't stream via the bluetooth.

I would love it if it just started playing immediately when I engage Pandora just like a phone call comes thru when I am in the truck. Any ideas?

Also, does any anyone prefer Pandora to Sirius? Pandora (when I get it to stream) seems to sound great but I have kids and they loved "Kids Place Live" in Sirius and I ma hoping Pandora can fill this gap. I don't listen to talk radio although I liked the Sirius comedy channels and I am hoping Pandora has comedy.

Thank you.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have you tried hitting the voice button and saying 'bluetooth audio'? Sometimes my USB audio will get jacked up, and it wont start playing again until I press the voice button and say 'USB 1' (Even if I press the media button and select User Device it wont come back on).

As far as Pandora goes, I don't care for it, but I know lots of people that love it, especially if you have an unlimited data plan.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:22 PM

Default Searched for and...

I just did a search for Jeff Focworthy and got a blank screen.
I searched for Chris Rock, and got a bunch of Chris' but not Chris Rock.

Just 2 comedians I thought of off the top of my head but I guess that means no comedy on Pandora
Old 04-07-2010, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by steenbag
Have you tried hitting the voice button and saying 'bluetooth audio'? Sometimes my USB audio will get jacked up, and it wont start playing again until I press the voice button and say 'USB 1' (Even if I press the media button and select User Device it wont come back on).
Good suggestion. I need to fix something. On the way home, pandora stopped playing via bluetooth when it changed songs and when I switched "stations."

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pandora/Blackberry 9000