Opt 7 led headlights installed - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Late Model F150s > 2009 - 2014 Ford F150
Log In 


Opt 7 led headlights installed

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2015, 10:44 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Opt 7 led headlights installed

Might need to adjust but here's pictures of anyone's interested
Opt 7 led headlights installed-photo5.jpgOpt 7 led headlights installed-photo951.jpg
Coolsmt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE


-->
Old 12-28-2015, 12:52 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
morehousej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Levack Ontario
Posts: 425
Thanked 90 Times in 72 Posts
Default

decently bright, better than the stock bulbs but are going to be hell on the eyes for oncoming traffic with that glare. are there led chips on both sides of the light? gotta be because there is no sign of a cutoff line on the output
morehousej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 01:31 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morehousej
decently bright, better than the stock bulbs but are going to be hell on the eyes for oncoming traffic with that glare. are there led chips on both sides of the light? gotta be because there is no sign of a cutoff line on the output
It says it uses a red line cool control driver that syncs with the led ASIC chip. Can't find anymore info. If you have some please share, interested in learning more
Coolsmt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 01:48 PM   #4
One Clean Machine
iTrader: (2)
 
Toddman34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 8,191
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,016 Posts
Default

Glaretastic....
__________________
2016 XLT Sport 4X4 Screw|EcoBoost| Mods to come...
Toddman34 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toddman34 For This Useful Post:
morehousej (12-28-2015), RES4CUE (12-28-2015)
Old 12-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
morehousej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Levack Ontario
Posts: 425
Thanked 90 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolsmt6 View Post
It says it uses a red line cool control driver that syncs with the led ASIC chip. Can't find anymore info. If you have some please share, interested in learning more
what??? you lost me men..... I think you posted on the wrong forum or something....lol
morehousej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:18 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morehousej
what??? you lost me men..... I think you posted on the wrong forum or something....lol
I posted on the right forum maybe I miss understood. What were you referring to bait chips on both sides?
Coolsmt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:20 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

About*
Coolsmt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
morehousej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Levack Ontario
Posts: 425
Thanked 90 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolsmt6 View Post
I posted on the right forum maybe I miss understood. What were you referring to bait chips on both sides?

I didn't say anything about "bait chips" I asked if there were LED chips on both sided of the light, some on;y have one chip on each side, some have a cluster of 3 on one side, some have one chip on the top and the bottom, have seen 3 on bottom, one on top, have even seen some that are triangle shaped lights with eiteh 1,2, or 3 led chips on each side of the light.
morehousej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:37 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morehousej
I didn't say anything about "bait chips" I asked if there were LED chips on both sided of the light, some on;y have one chip on each side, some have a cluster of 3 on one side, some have one chip on the top and the bottom, have seen 3 on bottom, one on top, have even seen some that are triangle shaped lights with eiteh 1,2, or 3 led chips on each side of the light.
I meant to say "about" stupid auto correct lol. And didn't know what chips were sorry new to all this. It has 2 square LEDs on each side
Coolsmt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 04:21 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
DOYAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 181
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Look at all that glare. You will forever blind people and have people (like myself) flash my high beams at you.
DOYAM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DOYAM For This Useful Post:
Mikedezzy (12-30-2015), RES4CUE (12-28-2015), Toddman34 (12-28-2015)
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moonroof Adjustment Procedure Help schlim66 2015 - Present Ford F150 11 04-12-2016 10:38 PM
What stuff can "IDS" adjust? ex250 2015 - Present Ford F150 13 02-03-2016 05:54 PM
SCT tuner shift point adjustments? 79lance 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 3 12-25-2015 11:03 PM
Adjusting OEM Headlights Up BISCUT 2015 - Present Ford F150 6 12-18-2015 04:06 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.