Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed: Husky Liners & Tuffy Under Seat Box - 2014 S-Cab

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 10:58 PM

Received 135 Likes on 122 Posts

Default Installed: Husky Liners & Tuffy Under Seat Box - 2014 S-Cab

I received my Tuffy Under Seat Lockbox a few days ago and Husky X-Act Contour front & rear liners today. In a related thread, I promised the OP a report on the actual shape I received vs that shown on Husky's webpage. First picture below shows I received same as did he. IMO, carpet coverage is more than adequate so absolutely no complaints.

While awaiting the Husky liners, I installed the Tuffy box which requires no modification and simply replaces (3) OEM bolts for the under seat jack mount plus a new bracket that attaches to the rear passenger seat/sub support mount. No problems then, but the Tuffy mounts on the floor thus no way to slide either the OEM HD rubber or my new Husky liners underneath. Husky's instructions do state to trim Area#1 if OEM subwoofer is present or Areas#1/2 if in combo with Husky's tool box. I did trim the smaller area for the sub but would have needed to trim more aggressively to clear the Tuffy box which extends to the driver side seat mount. Instead, I used spacers to raise the Tuffy box sufficient to clear the Husky liner. Doing so still allows the seat cushion base to latch without interference to the underside of the cushion base.

You'll also note my Cobra CB remote speaker mounted on center opposite trailing edge of the center console (front seats shown in forwardmost position for clarity). I installed the radio last year as described here , so this time simply reattached the speaker to the Tuffy box using a couple strips of 3M Dual Lock (love that stuff) instead of the Cobra mounting bracket bolted to the seat mount.

I'm very pleased with combo of quality and fit on all items. You'll note plenty of room inside the security box for "valuables" . Shown wrapped in brown towel is my fire extinguisher which I'll relocate for quicker access within the Leer topper covered truck bed.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:02 PM

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Very nice additions. I REALLY like that box.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:41 PM
F150 Vendor

Received 800 Likes on 589 Posts

looks good!

Quick Reply: Installed: Husky Liners & Tuffy Under Seat Box - 2014 S-Cab