Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much can I sell these for?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking to get rid of my stock wheel/tire setup on my 2014 F150 as I will be lifting it soon. The wheels are the stock 20" Ford 3833 Dark Grey wheels. No curb rash or anything. Brand new looking. They go for around $325-$375 a piece from the factory. The tires are the stock Pirellis with around 35%-50% tread remaining. I am most likely going to sell on Craigslist or eBay. How much could I get for a full set of wheels and the tires included? Thanks!

Last edited by Compton; 09-26-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:38 PM

Received 141 Likes on 135 Posts

Depends on location. Check out your local Craigslist or eBay to get a feel on how much they go for. You should be able to get at least $800 if they're the 20's I'm thinking of.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by paintballdude05
Depends on location. Check out your local Craigslist or eBay to get a feel on how much they go for. You should be able to get at least $800 if they're the 20's I'm thinking of.
Yeah they are the 20s. Added that into the OP.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:41 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Where u located and pictures
Old 09-26-2016, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by T-ro
Where u located and pictures
Virginia
Old 09-26-2016, 12:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

bummer, coming through IL anytime soon? I'd take them from ya
Old 09-26-2016, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by ptown
bummer, coming through IL anytime soon? I'd take them from ya
I'd be willing to ship em for the right price
Old 09-26-2016, 01:02 PM

Received 5,989 Likes on 3,553 Posts

Need to follow the forum rules for selling... You don't yet qualify. These are posted in every Sales section of the forum (and this isn't one):

For Sale &/or Want to Trade

1) Members Must have 60 days tenure or minimum 25 posts to post in Classifieds section.

2) You MUST post up a clear picture of what you are selling or want to trade, not some factory or internet catalog picture! With the ease of digital pictures these days with cell phones and digital cameras, this should be easy for almost everybody.
Multiple items = Multiple pics with screen name & date.
Multiple pics of the same item = One screen name & date Pic will do.
The only exception is if someone is parting out a truck.

3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing YOUR screen name and date on the paper and lying with the item being sold so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture or off Google images…
Photoshopping screen name & date is not acceptable.

4) This isn't ebay, post up a set price! No "feeler threads" and no best offer threads.
Link's to ebay/craigslist will not be allowed.

5) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.
Old 09-26-2016, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ricktwuhk
Need to follow the forum rules for selling... You don't yet qualify. These are posted in every Sales section of the forum (and this isn't one): For Sale &/or Want to Trade 1) Members Must have 60 days tenure or minimum 25 posts to post in Classifieds section. 2) You MUST post up a clear picture of what you are selling or want to trade, not some factory or internet catalog picture! With the ease of digital pictures these days with cell phones and digital cameras, this should be easy for almost everybody. Multiple items = Multiple pics with screen name & date. Multiple pics of the same item = One screen name & date Pic will do. The only exception is if someone is parting out a truck. 3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing YOUR screen name and date on the paper and lying with the item being sold so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture or off Google images… Photoshopping screen name & date is not acceptable. 4) This isn't ebay, post up a set price! No "feeler threads" and no best offer threads. Link's to ebay/craigslist will not be allowed. 5) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.
I am not selling them on this post. I am simply asking for an appraisal on the thread.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:57 PM

Received 143 Likes on 116 Posts

I am from Chicago but when I was thinking of selling my 20" chrome set to get something more aggressive on an 18" rim. In our area I expected between 800-1000 with tires about half way through their tread life. I don't know if the gray is more popular than the chrome or not. Check craiglist and ebay in your area to see what similar rims are going for.

Quick Reply: How much can I sell these for?