Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grill Swap?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grill Swap?

Hey guys, brand new to the forum...been lurking since I bought my truck and have been googling accessories. Led me here. I bought a 2010 FX4 three weeks ago and it has the black grill. I'm not sure I like it. I've seen a post where some guys are swapping with each other for the Chrome and black ones and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in swapping with me. I'm in the OKC area and can send pics if anyone would be interested.

Anyway, I've never been a fan of billit grills so I don't really want to go that route. Thanks for any feedback.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:33 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

What color is your truck? Ever think about sanding and painting it to match the color?
Old 03-29-2010, 10:43 PM

It's the new white they came out with (not sure the name off the top of my head). You know, I havne't thought of that but i'm seeing onthe black out thread others are doing that. Of course, my bumpers and stuff are white too...I'm not sure. My truck came with the chrome running boards so I'm thinking a factory chrome grill might look good.

I would never have the sac to paint my grill w/o seeing it done on another truck just like mine first!
Old 03-30-2010, 07:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wouldn't be trading with ya, but might be interested in selling the 3 bar grille coming off my 09 xlt today.

i had a similar thought as others about painting the grille, only i'm thinking of painting the surround, not the middle.

i dunno about the all white...wonder if anyone's got a pic to show ya.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:09 AM

Sweet shoot me a line at Dirk.McReynolds@gmail.com about buying yours.

Quick Reply: Grill Swap?