Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuse 32 popping, no backup cam, front windows

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuse 32 popping, no backup cam, front windows

Have a bit of a weird problem, fuse 32 on my 2012 ecoboost fx4 keeps popping which disables the mirror (backup camera display), compass, and front window controls. Took it into the dealer, but after 5 days and "narrowing it to a loose ignition switch" which they replaced, it wasn't working the minute I picked it up from the dealer. I'm going to take it to another dealer once I get back from vacation, but I was hoping someone might have the wiring diagrams for it or if anyone else had a similar issue in the past?
Old 08-20-2015, 05:52 PM
HOPEFUL

Received 266 Likes on 197 Posts

ok. I am not sure if this is your issue or not, but it could give you a spot to start.
I work for a dealer and we had a truck in the shop back around the beginning of this year that had an issue with killing the battery. even after numerous new batteries, both Ford and other brands it would still die over night.
after many frustrating hours for the tech it turns out the camera harness had corrosion inside the connector.
it is something like a 20 or 30 pin harness connector back near the spare tire. tech said if you pull the harness connector apart, it is a good chance that is the source of your problems. and even if it's not your problem yet, it will be problem at some point in the future.

Like I said this all went down quite a few months ago, so I dont have anything current to help you beyond the info I gave you. But at least it will give you SOMETHING to check.

good luck

Quick Reply: Fuse 32 popping, no backup cam, front windows