FREE SHIPPING + 20% DISCOUNT at SnapRest.com!!! - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Late Model F150s > 2009 - 2014 Ford F150

FREE SHIPPING + 20% DISCOUNT at SnapRest.com!!!

Old 07-23-2015, 09:23 AM   #1
F150 Vendor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default FREE SHIPPING + 20% DISCOUNT at SnapRest.com!!!

Good news to everyone wondering whether it's the right time to order the SnapRest(TM):

SHIPPING IS FREE until End Of July so click the image below and ENJOY!

And do not forget to use this code: SNAPREST-DEAL for ADDITIONAL 20% DISCOUNT!

And for those who do not know SnapRest(TM) yet - here's our main vendor thread: http://www.f150forum.com/f38/snapres...4-f150-300891/

Meet me at SnapRest.com and ENJOY!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

SnapRest - The Instant Comfort Armrest - dedicated for F150s!

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
RedlineGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

-->
Old 07-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #2
F150 Vendor

And here's detailed description of what SnapRest really is for those of you who are not familiar with it yet:

It's our newest product. One of a kind and very, very cool. It is a patented, innovative armrest that makes driving more enjoyable by providing ideally positioned cushioning to rest your arm:

Click the image to open in full size.

Why want one?

1) For your comfort
SnapRest™ provides the ideally positioned cushioning to rest your arm.
Eliminates sore forearms and elbows caused by resting your arm on firm surfaces.

2) For your safety
Distraction are the #1 cause of automobile accidents.
Don’t let the nuisance of a hard factory armrest distract you on the road!

3) For your health
Promotes sitting in upright position to reduce fatigue and improve alertness.
Might help alleviate muscle and neck pain resulting from sustained unhealthy posture while driving.

4) It's beautiful and functional
Installs in seconds without use of tools. Available in a variety of colors to match your truck’s interior. SnapRest™ is an attractive and functional accessory that you will be proud to own.

5) It’s versatile – buy once, use forever!
If you ever change cars, buy an adapter (available soon) for your new vehicle and keep enjoying the comfort provided by the SnapRest™.

Here's how simple it is to install!

1) Installation time: 0.00 sec

2) Installation time: 0.50 sec

3) Installation time: 1.00 sec

4) Installation time: 1.50 sec

5) Installation time: 2.00 sec - DONE!

Made of finest Italian leather and high density foam for comfort and durability, SnapRest is your ultimate interior mod!

See more at SnapRest.com

And of course, do not forget to use this code: SNAPREST-DEAL for 20% DISCOUNT!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
Old 07-28-2015, 04:55 AM   #3
F150 Vendor

And, for those of you, who are still not sure,here are some quotes from customers enjoying the SnapRest:

Quote:
"The SnapRest arrived just in time for a straight, eight hour drive in my F150. Took a lot of the stress and discomfort out of the ride. My wife even noticed that my disposition was more civil, even in traffic jams. It was worth the wait. It's performing as promised, looks great too!
Thank you!"
Quote:
"Arrived two days early from what the email with tracking first showed. Impressed with the packaging and product. Quality seems very good and nice cushion, about an inch. Actually I drove for 30 minutes today and I actually really liked it, very comfortable. Just took some getting used to because I was in such a habit of never resting my left arm on the door. Definitely worth it so far, very impressed how it makes the drive better."
Quote:
"I just received this in the mail, first thing I did was to go out and install it in the truck, very easy to install, only took a couple of seconds, Wow, did I need this! My F150 is going to be so much more comfortable to drive now."
Quote:
"Received mine yesterday and tried out this morning on my 10 minute drive to work. Quality construction is top notch. I was impressed. The original armrest is too far from the seat so the SnapRest helps here although I do wish there was more overhang as I still need to stretch my left arm to the steering wheel but certainly an improvement than before. The padding is soft but not too soft, I think just right."
Quote:
"USPS just delivered. I installed it and I love the much more upright seating angle it gives! Also, the retail packaging looks good too."
Quote:
"I received mine yesterday as well. Haven't driven with it yet but after installing it and sitting in the truck I am sure it will be a big improvement."
Quote:
"The packing is impressive, the materials used are high quality, the concept is great, and the armrest is comfortable."
So how about you? Would you ike to join the happy SnapRest owners society? We'lll gladly hear your story and reward you with a partial refund for a nice forum referral

Meet us at SnapRest.com, use this code: SNAPREST-DEAL for 20% DISCOUNT and ENJOY smooth and comfortable ride in your truck!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 07-28-2015, 06:06 AM   #4
2nd Amendment Supporter!

Do you have the same deal for the console lid cover & foam?
Thanks
Lethal Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:20 AM   #5
F150 Vendor

Message me and I'll see what I can do

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 07-28-2015, 12:54 PM   #6
2nd Amendment Supporter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods
Message me and I'll see what I can do

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Hi Jack,
Just PM'd you.
Thanks!
2013 F-150 4x4 LARIAT SCREW, RUBY RED, 5.0L, 3:73 - ELSD, 6" BDS Suspension System w/Fox Racing 2.0 rear shocks, 18x9 Fuel Throttle Wheels, Nitto Terra Grappler G2 - 35x12.50-18, Amp Research boards, F150lifts.com - GLK, PTM grille surround, Banks Monster Exhaust, Firestone Rear Air Bags / Air Lift compressor & A-pillar pod gauge, Kicker Sub (Sony replacement), Rigid D2, PIAA's on Nfab front bar...much more...
Lethal Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:08 PM   #7
F150 Vendor

Hi guys

In another thread on this forum there's been some controversy caused by the SnapRest being too easy to pull out on some vehicles. While the SnapRest fits perfectly for most people, some customers reported issues with it pulling out unexpectedly. The foundation of the SnapRest is molded from a single mold to ensure all products meet the exact measurements required for proper fit. Early comments from customers indicate that the door pull on the driver's door panel may vary slightly between subsequent years.

To correct for the abovementioned slight variation in the Ford door panels, we are including 3M film that ensures a snug fit into the door pull and will not allow SnapRest to dislodge easily. The film will not adhere to the door panel, but significantly increase the friction between the SnapRest and your vehicle’s door.

Here's a video showing a truck we've found on which the problem with the SnapRest pulling out manifested itself.

The video shows the huge difference the 3M film makes in improving the SnapRest's hold. It also showcases the padding we've added to make the SnapRest more appealing visually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v4Q...ature=youtu.be

All SnapRests produced as of today will feature the film. So this problem is, most likely, dealt with successfully.

Have a great day,
Maciek

Old 08-15-2015, 11:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods View Post
Hi guys

In another thread on this forum there's been some controversy caused by the SnapRest being too easy to pull out on some vehicles. While the SnapRest fits perfectly for most people, some customers reported issues with it pulling out unexpectedly. The foundation of the SnapRest is molded from a single mold to ensure all products meet the exact measurements required for proper fit. Early comments from customers indicate that the door pull on the driver's door panel may vary slightly between subsequent years.

To correct for the abovementioned slight variation in the Ford door panels, we are including 3M film that ensures a snug fit into the door pull and will not allow SnapRest to dislodge easily. The film will not adhere to the door panel, but significantly increase the friction between the SnapRest and your vehicle’s door.

Here's a video showing a truck we've found on which the problem with the SnapRest pulling out manifested itself.

The video shows the huge difference the 3M film makes in improving the SnapRest's hold. It also showcases the padding we've added to make the SnapRest more appealing visually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v4Q...ature=youtu.be

All SnapRests produced as of today will feature the film. So this problem is, most likely, dealt with successfully.

Have a great day,
Maciek
I questioned whether or not this EXACT thing would happen on the FTE forum and was assured that this was nearly impossible from the excellent fitment and grip of the snaprest. I mean, I'm not a nuclear physicist but I can see where problems are going to be before they happen. That 3M film, while staying in place isn't a problem, is likely to wear through on the contact points between the arm rest and the pocket and the door. It's a band aid fix to a larger problem.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:17 AM   #9
F150 Vendor

The film has extreme abrasion durability and it is very unlikely that it will wear. It's not like the SnapRest moves inside the door pull once the film is applied. And here's another user's (who actually has a SnapRest with the film) take on this:

Quote:
Received my replacement Snaprest that fills the gap and it included the 3m style film.
It is NOT tape as mentioned and I believe the language barrier has caused Maciek to state it was tape.

It is 2 pieces of film that "stick" on the snaprest insert which slips into the OEM handle slot.

There will NEVER be a "sticky mess" that some on this thread have stated and I can truly attest to that as I had 3m film applied to the inside door panel on an exposed part of a Chevy SSR I own and just recently removed it after it had been there for 10 years in Texas heat.

The SSR has some painted trim on the door panel below the window where one might rest their arm when the window was open. I was concerned in 2005 that over time my arm might rub that painted area raw like what has happened in my '64 corvette...so I added the 3m film.

It never got sticky and when I removed it recently (10 years later) there was NO residue. I removed the film because it had yellowed slightly, I also had removed the same film from my hood, etc. for the same reasons. The SSR was my daily driver for the first 5 years of its life BTW just to give you perspective of how long it had been exposed to the elements and possible wear.

Now I can say that the snaprest definitely feels tighter when I assembled it and when I pull on it and it has not slipped out "yet" and it may never, BUT I would feel better with a bolt option although I really want to test this solution for a few weeks first.
That is why we will be introducing the bolt-in option some time from now (months, rather than weeks, however).

I can make a public pledge right now that when the bolt-down version arrives, those that purchase the current SnapRest will only have to pay for postage (about $7-$9 maximum) to get the new SnapRest base, with the bolt, shipped to them. This is a publicly made promise that is guaranteed to be honored because my integrity is more valuable to me than anything else.

Coupled with the fact that you're getting free shipping and 20% off now, and once it's a product known on the market the 20% off will be gone, it's going to be cheaper to buy it now and then get the upgraded base, than to wait it out. But everybody decide for themselves.

Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to contact me in case of further questions. I’m here to help!

Have a great day,
Maciek

Old 08-16-2015, 09:32 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods View Post
The film has extreme abrasion durability and it is very unlikely that it will wear. It's not like the SnapRest moves inside the door pull once the film is applied. And here's another user's (who actually has a SnapRest with the film) take on this:

That is why we will be introducing the bolt-in option some time from now (months, rather than weeks, however).

I can make a public pledge right now that when the bolt-down version arrives, those that purchase the current SnapRest will only have to pay for postage (about $7-$9 maximum) to get the new SnapRest base, with the bolt, shipped to them. This is a publicly made promise that is guaranteed to be honored because my integrity is more valuable to me than anything else.

Coupled with the fact that you're getting free shipping and 20% off now, and once it's a product known on the market the 20% off will be gone, it's going to be cheaper to buy it now and then get the upgraded base, than to wait it out. But everybody decide for themselves.

Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to contact me in case of further questions. I’m here to help!

Have a great day,
Maciek
Maciek, does this offer apply to those of us who were buyers of the initial production run? I just got my SnapRest a few weeks ago. My only complaints thus far are:

1) that it feels "loose" on the door and
2) it does not match the pictures shown on this forum or your website in that the stitching is black on black leather, as opposed to gray/silver stitching on black leather. This means it matches neither the seats nor the console lid leather cover I also purchased from your company.
3) The other three doors now look like they also need SnapRests installed on them.

If these issues were corrected I would have no complaints about your product. It greatly improves the driving position to an almost recliner chair level of comfort, and makes the door armrest useful as opposed to being far too low and rock hard.

Please let me know if these issues can be corrected.
navyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote