Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford esp

Old 09-08-2016, 10:45 AM

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Ford esp

I wanted to let everyone know we got a great deal on a bumper to bumper 8 year 100k miles Premium CARE Ford ESP warranty with a $50 deductible from Zeigler Auto Group

Ask for Frank tell him the ingenuitor sent you, if you are looking for an ESP, he answered all my questions and did not pressure me at all. We could buy the warranty anytime before the factory warranty ran out at a low price. He locked in the quote for 60 days as we shopped around, so again no pressure. We could also buy after the factory warranty ran out, we just would have to pay a higher premium.

I can tell you this I shopped hard locally and remotely, dealers in most cases are double what Frank charged over at Zeigler Auto Group. And even when I told them about Zeigler Auto Group they stated they can't sell a warranty below the bottom level pricing.

My local dealer showed me a book where dealer pricing was more during my deal, I'm still not sure they are being honest. Plus they stated they can't sell me a warranty at all once I leave the table. This was total BS for sure as I now have the warranty for 50% of the costs locally.

Plus we saved local tax as they can't charge tax if you buy from out of your own state.

Our local dealer stated they pay more than what Zeigler sells them for, I call that BS again. A dealer just want their heavy commissions and Zeigler is just happy having another customer with tons of sales that add up to profits over time.

I was super impressed, Frank spent a long time on the phone with me, answered all my countless questions and made me clearly understand what is covered and what is not.

I'm not a fan of warranties normally as they are a pain in the royal *** to use, but this truck has a ton of items that can go wrong fast so we felt it was a good peace of mind.

We can cancel the plan at anytime, but if we do in 30 days we lose $25 after that it's prorated based on the time left on the warranty.

Hope this helps others that may also be looking for an factory Ford ESP.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:07 AM

Received 322 Likes on 237 Posts

Thanks for the testimonial.

This has actually been covered many times. FloodFord ESPs are a little cheaper than Zeigler, but both are far cheaper than dealers.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:46 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I, too, purchased from Zeigler. I liked the fact that they will auto-charge my card over 12 months. I purchased a 125k 6 year with first day rental and HID coverage. I think it was 1700 total. Flood was a little cheaper, but I went with Zeigler. Normally I don't do extended warranties, but I will likely keep my 2014 for a while, and 1700 was well worth the piece of mind. For those that say extended warranties are not worth it, they are STATISTICALLY correct. But if piece of mind is important, then 1700 is a good price. I've already used the first day rental when I had a mirror motor go out. It's nice to know that the rental is there day one, so transportation is a non-issue. I chalk the 1700 up to an easy warranty experience, when needed.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:49 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Bought the premium care ESP's from Floodford my self, for my truck and my wife's truck, at the time of purchase they were the least expensive of all others.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:04 AM

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

How weird to read this today, as my 2011 EB 60K CPO warranty will expire in the next few days.

Like most, I was given the hard sell at the finance man's desk, choose now or choose never, last chance forever bull**** story. Seems then, 30,000 miles ago he was quoting $3000 or so for the premium plan.

I am giving this serious consideration today, not so much if I am going to jump on it but which plan.

My most serious concerns with the first year EB are engine and tranny.

Has anyone found a simple comparison page of the three plans ?
Old 09-09-2016, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Pyzon
How weird to read this today, as my 2011 EB 60K CPO warranty will expire in the next few days.

Like most, I was given the hard sell at the finance man's desk, choose now or choose never, last chance forever bull**** story. Seems then, 30,000 miles ago he was quoting $3000 or so for the premium plan.

I am giving this serious consideration today, not so much if I am going to jump on it but which plan.

My most serious concerns with the first year EB are engine and tranny.

Has anyone found a simple comparison page of the three plans ?
Call Frank at Zeigler, they seem to always do better over the phone then their website and for me it was the best price for the top end plan compared to anyone else I called and or shopped online / locally.

Here is a Ford compare page http://fordprotect.ford.com/compare-plans

Best of luck, I like Frank, I think he will treat you fair.
The following users liked this post:
Pyzon (09-09-2016)
Old 09-09-2016, 10:36 AM

Received 136 Likes on 119 Posts

Yep Flood Ford "Warranty Farm" right next door in RI, go figure!
Old 09-09-2016, 11:10 AM

Just did a check and I did end up paying less then what Flood Ford was quoiting me, maybe I just got lucky? Good timing, needed to meet a certain number of sales last month. No idea, but deff shop around, maybe Flood Ford is better now, timing seems to be some parts of this game of buying things.

Best of luck guys...
Old 09-09-2016, 04:23 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by ingenuitor
Just did a check and I did end up paying less then what Flood Ford was quoiting me, maybe I just got lucky? Good timing, needed to meet a certain number of sales last month. No idea, but deff shop around, maybe Flood Ford is better now, timing seems to be some parts of this game of buying things.

Best of luck guys...
Yup, it's like a warranty war, think gas wars on the same street. I got the premium care with $50 ded 7/75k miles and cost $1,100.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:39 PM

Received 531 Likes on 407 Posts

Exclamation

Actually, Zeigler's price is $25 cheaper than Flood's . . .

Zeigler is offering $225 off the posted prices you call and place your order over the phone with a credit card.

posted prices online are if you use the finance plan. Can't use both.

So, call Bob Cline at Zeigler.

Originally Posted by redranger04g
Thanks for the testimonial.

This has actually been covered many times. FloodFord ESPs are a little cheaper than Zeigler, but both are far cheaper than dealers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ford esp