Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edge CS2 Help!!!!

Old 01-12-2017, 08:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Edge CS2 Help!!!!

Good morning,
Long time onlooker first time poster here. Looking for some input/help! I recently just pulled the trigger on an Edge CS2 for my 2011 F-150 5.0. First off I went with this tuner not so much for the performance gains but for the gauges and monitoring capabilities. If I were looking for the best performance tune I would have gone with the SCT X4. That being said, I installed the tuner and wanted to get some baseline numbers for about a week before even considering loading a tune. Well wasn't I disappointed. After installation I went in to change the gauges I view Edge calls them PID's. No matter what PID I tried to changed the tuner froze up. Only resuming functionality after being unplugged and plugged back in. So in comes tech support, reboot, reload, re-do. No luck sending a new unit tech claims hardware must be defective. Okay I could see that here's the hitch, My father bought one at the same time for his F-350 6.7 diesel, from a different place. Different retailer different part number same exact problem!!! Has anyone experienced this? Tech support is baffled.... They claim bad batch I call bulls***! any Input would be appreciated.... Sorry for long post
Matt

Search this Thread