Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ebay galaxy moto 5

Old 07-30-2015, 08:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay galaxy moto 5

Hi all. Never saw anyone give a review about these grilles. I bought this abs black plastic mesh grille on ebay from galaxy moto. It was $180, so at first I was thinking it probably sucked. Was on the fence for awhile about a grille. At first I bought a carrion works mesh overlay. Do not buy anything from carrion works, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY!!! it was $250 and was the absolute worst misleading product on the market for f150. Then I was gonna buy the raptoid grille from boost bars. I had the money, but didn't feel like spending that on a grille, but they sure are nice. I was looking for a custom style. Anyways I held my breath and bought the galaxy moto grille. When it came in the mail, I was shocked and stunned of the quality. The abs plastic was tough. Definitely not the most highest quality but certainly not the cheapest. So I went to install it. Installation was a breeze and took me about 30 minutes by myself. The fit is absolutely perfect. I was amazed of the quality of the grille and the amount if money I saved. So I just wanted to put it out there, if your looking for a grille for cheap and see the galaxy moto grilles, don't hesitate. Their mesh and billet grilles are solid. They clean and shine good and easily too. Mine has many washes and no scratches or swirl marks. After being satisfied I put together my own custom punisher emblem. Welded studs on the back and painted and bolted it on. That's another good thing about the plain galaxy moto grilles, you can style them to your liking. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by dbxfan; 07-30-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ebay galaxy moto 5