Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Late Model F150s > 2009 - Present Ford F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to F150 Forum!
Welcome to F150 Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Bullydog ecoboost

As many know bullydog has a tuner and intake coming out.

Ecoboost Hank called me today from SEMA and said the tuner is available for 400$ and gives you 22 hp, 55ft lbs torque
150mph speed limiter. Also allows you to save the stock computing to put back into the truck if you were to bring it in.

The intake is avail on December 1st for reported 10hp gain.

That's all he said. He will be installing it Saturday when he gets home.And will be able to fill in or correct what I said.
colonelblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelblue View Post
As many know bullydog has a tuner and intake coming out.

Ecoboost Hank called me today from SEMA and said the tuner is available for 400$ and gives you 22 hp, 55ft lbs torque
150mph speed limiter. Also allows you to save the stock computing to put back into the truck if you were to bring it in.

The intake is avail on December 1st for reported 10hp gain.

That's all he said. He will be installing it Saturday when he gets home.And will be able to fill in or correct what I said.

When can i buy the tuner???? Hell yes im SO excited!
76736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
RJ

I was looking at some sales information on the Bullydog last week and I found a site that showed a spec sheet on the Bulydog product for the Ecoboost. Within the matrix it had check marks for all the items it could do, but it did not have a check mark by for tires/size reprogramming. I just tried to find the site I was on again but can't find it and I clear my memory all the time so it's not in my history. Anyway, from what I saw it showed that it would not work a change in tire size. So, before we all rush out and buy a Bullydog for our Ecoboosts (at least those of us with bigger tires), let's find out what the real story and facts really are. So, for you that are going to the SEMA show, please ask any Bullydog reps you see. And for that matter, I'm also hearing rumors from my Dealer the HyperTech is suppose to be coming out with something for the Ecoboost. So again, if your at the SEMA show please ask the Hypertech guys as well as any other suppliers for facts, details and their availability date.
Hofmanns4rj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hofmanns4rj
I was looking at some sales information on the Bullydog last week and I found a site that showed a spec sheet on the Bulydog product for the Ecoboost. Within the matrix it had check marks for all the items it could do, but it did not have a check mark by for tires/size reprogramming. I just tried to find the site I was on again but can't find it and I clear my memory all the time so it's not in my history. Anyway, from what I saw it showed that it would not work a change in tire size. So, before we all rush out and buy a Bullydog for our Ecoboosts (at least those of us with bigger tires), let's find out what the real story and facts really are. So, for you that are going to the SEMA show, please ask any Bullydog reps you see. And for that matter, I'm also hearing rumors from my Dealer the HyperTech is suppose to be coming out with something for the Ecoboost. So again, if your at the SEMA show please ask the Hypertech guys as well as any other suppliers for facts, details and their availability date.
People like you are the reason why I love this forum. Help keeps us uninformed ones informed. Thanks! Definitely need the tires programmed with my 35s.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #5

I'll ask Hank if they do tire changes and stormtrooper im sure Hank will sell you one. ( also I have some overlays you might like, stormtrooper pic)
Old 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #6

He said yes it will adjust tire size
Old 11-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #7

That's handy as I'm installing 33's tomorrow.
borjeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #8

What I'm not sure of is what # are accurate?? This thread says the tuner gives +22HP and +55Ft/Lbs, but elsewhere i read that the Bully dog truck for SEMA had 404RWHP, which is an 85HP gain, and 446Ft/Lbs, which is a 96Ft/Lbs gain.... What else does the truck have on it to give it these gains?? just exhaust and intake? I'm very interested in this but even if it can be removed without the shop knowing for warranty work, there is still paint on the wastgate push rod that will be rubbed off if this tuner ups the Boost.... Hoping this all gets worked out as i'd love to have one of these tuners.
11FX4EBOOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelblue
I'll ask Hank if they do tire changes and stormtrooper im sure Hank will sell you one. ( also I have some overlays you might like, stormtrooper pic)
Thanks for the info man! I saw the overlays they're looking really nice. I'm gonna ask some questions in a message so we don't jack this thread once again thanks for the help. Definitely gonna get my hands on one of these ASAP
Old 11-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11FX4EBOOST
What I'm not sure of is what # are accurate?? This thread says the tuner gives +22HP and +55Ft/Lbs, but elsewhere i read that the Bully dog truck for SEMA had 404RWHP, which is an 85HP gain, and 446Ft/Lbs, which is a 96Ft/Lbs gain.... What else does the truck have on it to give it these gains?? just exhaust and intake? I'm very interested in this but even if it can be removed without the shop knowing for warranty work, there is still paint on the wastgate push rod that will be rubbed off if this tuner ups the Boost.... Hoping this all gets worked out as i'd love to have one of these tuners.
They definately have more than just a tune on the truck. Those numbers would be impressive with just a tune haha
Old 11-01-2011, 10:11 PM