Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bullet liner vs Linex liner

Old 06-19-2011, 09:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Bullet liner vs Linex liner

Anyone have a Bullet spray liner and how does it compare to Line-x liner.

Last edited by Dhaskjr; 06-20-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:44 PM

I guess Bullet not that popular?
Old 06-20-2011, 07:22 PM

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Never heard of bullet liner but all I know is that Line-X is one of the original liner co and cant go wrong with them. Most important thing to know is how well the place you take your truck to can spray the liner. Good prep and proper thickness can vary greatly.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:33 PM

The Albany area Linex dealer is now Bullet and acording to my salesman, a codesigner of linex started Bullet. Their website looks impressive but Ive never heard of them. I think Linex pulled from this Albany but not 100% sure and thats what make me kinda wonder. The dealer dosnt deal with the next Linex dealer which is 45 min north. Just wanted to see if others even knew of this Bullet and if my salesman is bulls**ting me
Old 06-20-2011, 08:01 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Dhaskjr
The Albany area Linex dealer is now Bullet and acording to my salesman, a codesigner of linex started Bullet. Their website looks impressive but Ive never heard of them. I think Linex pulled from this Albany but not 100% sure and thats what make me kinda wonder. The dealer dosnt deal with the next Linex dealer which is 45 min north. Just wanted to see if others even knew of this Bullet and if my salesman is bulls**ting me
Yeah from what I've read, the partner of Linex made a better, stronger, longer lasting material and named it Bullet. It's from the makers of Linex.

Sent from my iPhone using F150 Forum
The following users liked this post:
Andrew Plunkett (02-18-2021)
Old 06-20-2011, 08:07 PM

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Cormack71
Yeah from what I've read, the partner of Linex made a better, stronger, longer lasting material and named it Bullet. It's from the makers of Linex.

Sent from my iPhone using F150 Forum
Interesting, sounds like they should have called it '6 Million Dollar Man' liner! They have the technology!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:33 PM

Or Bullet Proof
Old 06-20-2011, 09:37 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That is true that a co-designer of linex started Bullet and from what I am told he is here in Georgia. My 4Wheel Parts store knows him personally and from what they told me, he has taken Linex's flaws and improved upon them. One of the problems I have had with Linex on two different trucks is that after awhile it blackwashes. You can wipe the chalky residue off with your hand. That is why I went with a Bedrug this time but my buddy got the Bullet and it is a much better product. It stays shiny (I think it has UV protectors in it) and it doesn't chalk up. With Bullet, you don't need those revitalizing sprays they sell for Linex and Rhino to keep them new looking.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Herkman
That is true that a co-designer of linex started Bullet and from what I am told he is here in Georgia. My 4Wheel Parts store knows him personally and from what they told me, he has taken Linex's flaws and improved upon them. One of the problems I have had with Linex on two different trucks is that after awhile it blackwashes. You can wipe the chalky residue off with your hand. That is why I went with a Bedrug this time but my buddy got the Bullet and it is a much better product. It stays shiny (I think it has UV protectors in it) and it doesn't chalk up. With Bullet, you don't need those revitalizing sprays they sell for Linex and Rhino to keep them new looking.
Thanks, I feel much better about it now. I already gave the ok for it when it comes in.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:04 PM

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Dhaskjr
Thanks, I feel much better about it now. I already gave the ok for it when it comes in.
Make sure to give an update with pics and a general review.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bullet liner vs Linex liner