Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brake lights and rear blinkers not working

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brake lights and rear blinkers not working

Hello new to the forum here and kinda needing some help. I have a 2010 f150 XLT supercrew. Awhile back my brake lights and rear blinkers stopped working. I have been playing with it for months and I can not find the problem so here I am asking for help lol. This is what I do know. I have power at my fuses and all of my fuses are good, but when I take apart the T in between the tailight wiring I have no power there except for running lights. I assume my brake switch is working correctly because my third brake light is working. Also my blinkers do in fact work in the front but no power back. I am completely stumped and any help I can get would be greatly appreciated! TIA
Old 04-20-2016, 12:55 PM

Received 291 Likes on 209 Posts

Did you check your blinker fluid??? Jk. Isn't there a relay between the fuse box and the T?
Old 04-20-2016, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by MurderFX
Did you check your blinker fluid??? Jk. Isn't there a relay between the fuse box and the T?
There is a relay under the hood I know but I do not know about one inbetween the fuse box and T? I will try to look again tonight! Thanks for the info
Old 06-05-2016, 04:50 PM

I still have not managed to get this problem fixed and I'm out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated folks!

Quick Reply: Brake lights and rear blinkers not working