Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone having trouble streaming music via sync from Droid 2?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Master Electrician

Received 47 Likes on 27 Posts

Default Anyone having trouble streaming music via sync from Droid 2?

i have read the list of phones to see if mine is on there, and it is not. when using pandora, the music skips similar to that of a cd. my wife's droid (which is on the list) works fine. my droid 2, however, not so well.

is there anyone to call to have the phone added/tested? has anyone else had trouble using a phone thats not on the list?

i copied this from the syncmyride website in case anyone wanted to check it out and see if their phone is listed:

You may listen to streaming audio through SYNC if your mobile phone supports streaming audio, is compatible with SYNC, and has been paired and connected to SYNC. For a frequently updated list of mobile phones we've tested to work with SYNC so far, view the Tested Mobile Phones Chart.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use my droid x, which has the same software I think, and it works pretty well. Mine has cut in and out on a few occasions, but it only did it when wifi was turned on.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was having this problem a few days ago with my Blackberry Torch listening to slacker radio through sync. Sounded like a cd skipping. But last night it worked fine. I am not sure what the problem was.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Master Electrician

Received 47 Likes on 27 Posts

i took my phone to verizon and they told me that they would be unable to troubleshoot something such as this. i recently had my sync reflashed at the dealer. still no change. hopefully, ford will add the other versions of the droid soon.

Quick Reply: Anyone having trouble streaming music via sync from Droid 2?