Heres my baby
2012 F150 FX4 Ecoboost with the FX Appearance Package, Nav and Cam
List of my Mods:
1. Line-x bed liner
2. weather tech floor mats
3. weather tech no-drill mud flaps
4. rain guards
5. Revers flood lights for reverse camera
Will post later what they look like on nav screen
6. Viper 5901 security system and Viper SmartStart w/ GPS
7. Illuminated grill lights
^ it doubles as a great work light lol
^ LED ribbon bought off of ebay and used no more nails two way tape!
8. Sylvania SilverStar Ultra head light bulbs - not exactly please with them - but rly haven't decided
Above: with headlights and fogs aprox 5 ft away from wall
Above: headlights only same distance
These are the new silverstar bulbs
Wish i tool a pic of the OEM bulbs before i swapped but was to excited lol
9. Window tint - 50% windshield, 20% fronts, 5% backs
I know its darker than legal but i always drive during sunrise and sunset and the glare is unbearable and sun glass don't always cut it!
Plus in addition, my truck would be so hot to sit in after it being in the sun all day not to mention trying to grip the steering wheel.
Pictures to follow
Mods interested in:
1. Airaid intake and filter
- uncertain weather it will mess up the truck ...
2. HID bulbs to match the grill lights
- but my understanding is you don't put HID in reflective housings
If any one has any questions of my mods, feel free to ask and ill try to help you get off the fence lol