you were absolutely correct your tech didnt know his stuff. i use redi sensors everyday they are very reliable.
1. A Ford Relearn
is performed by using a sequence of on and off key turns along with break pedal tapping.
2. A Ford retrain is performed using hazard lights. We suggest to never use the Ford retrain sequence.
Using “Retrain” will not allow new sensor IDs to be learned in.
1. Press brake once and release
2. Ignition cycles: OFF - ON - OFF - ON - OFF - ON within 60 seconds.
3. Press brake once and release
5. Ignition cycles: OFF - ON - OFF - ON - OFF - ON.
=> Horn chirp => Receiver is now in “Learn Mode”.
1.Start at Left Front wheel and proceed clockwise around the vehicle.
Note: All sensors need to be reprogrammed even if one single sensor was
Left Front; Right Front; Right Rear; Left Rear.
=> Every time the receiver receives a valid RF transmission from a triggered
sensor, the horn will chirp.
2. Proceed until all 4 wheels are completed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
4. Restart vehicle to insure TPMS light no longer on.