Hey guys, so I did some research and finally got to actually cutting and putting together a single 10" sub box for my screw. While there are premade boxes, I'd much rather save the 100 dollars and build my own. Anyways here's some pics of where I'm currently at with the box. I'll post dimensions tomorrow.
Next steps are sanding the box with 120 then caulking the he'll out of it and finally primer and herculiner-ing it. I hunt and there's always someone in my back seat with muddy boots, the herculiner will be easier to clean than carpeting. I used 1/2" mdf because internal volume was important and because I've never been able to tell the difference between 1/2" and 3/4".
Put some bondo on the seams After sanding down all the rough spots. I really wanted to blend all the corners. The directions say give it 30 min before sanding but this was my first time bondo-ing something so I'll give it a day to dry up thoroughly.
And a picture of my old amp and new sub in the staging area.
Next step, buy duplicolor spray in bed liner and apply. Then install!