Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Lariat (White) W/ Leer 100HQ and Bedrug PICS

Old 05-06-2012, 05:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default 2010 Lariat (White) W/ Leer 100HQ and Bedrug PICS

Hello Folks,

This is my first post, I am a new F150 owner and I have used this site a lot already. So thanks to all you folks.

I was looking to buy and bed liner and canopy and for my truck and did some research here. One thing I could not seem to find was a picture off my color of truck with a leer 100HQ. So I figured I would post some pictures incase anyone else is in my shoes. The details on the canopy are: Leer 100HQ with keyless lock and removable front slider and I had the thule rails installed incase i want to add a roof rack later on. The color match from Leer is OK, I was told because of the tri-color it wouldn't be perfect so I knew it going in but I still wish they could match it bang on something for Leer to improve on I guess.

I also went with the Bedrug as I used my truck for hauling My dog, wakeboard, Kids stuff and other gear not dirt and sand. However I am not afraid to use the tuck for hauling loads to the dump etc. I also have access to a small utility trailer for my landscaping needs.

heads up to any Canadian guys I live in BC and purchased both the cap and liner in Washington and saved over a $1000 compared to buying the same product here in Canada.

I am pretty happy so far the truck is great. I have owned them all Dodge, Chevy and toyota and this is the nicest truck yet.

Things i like the most is all the room in the cab and the A/C seats! and of course the look of the truck

Things on the to-do list are: a leveling it with 305's and projector headlights

Thanks Again for those who posted about caps and bedrugs
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Lariat (White) W/ Leer 100HQ and Bedrug PICS-f150-fourm-pic1.jpg   2010 Lariat (White) W/ Leer 100HQ and Bedrug PICS-150-fourm-pic-2.jpg   2010 Lariat (White) W/ Leer 100HQ and Bedrug PICS-fourm-3.jpg   2010 Lariat (White) W/ Leer 100HQ and Bedrug PICS-fourm-4.jpg  
Old 05-06-2012, 06:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great!
Old 05-06-2012, 08:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice. I have the Leer 100XL and bedrug on my Platinum

Name:  100_2053-1.jpg
Views: 1274
Size:  30.0 KB

Name:  100_2057.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  64.8 KB

Last edited by Joepa; 05-06-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Needs more ammo...

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Thats sweet, I like it.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same truck but with a 6.5ft bed

I'm in the market for a topper, what did you end up paying?

Looks like the topper is way whiter than the truck...
Old 05-07-2012, 12:42 AM

Cap was $2500 it does look whiter the pics seem to make it look worse lol

QUOTE=stamminen;1690082]I have the same truck but with a 6.5ft bed

I'm in the market for a topper, what did you end up paying?

Looks like the topper is way whiter than the truck...[/QUOTE]
Old 05-07-2012, 04:41 AM

Received 70 Likes on 64 Posts

nice truck yougot there
Old 06-02-2012, 12:24 AM

Just an update I was unhappy with the color match and Leer I repainting it for me. I will post new pics when I get it back. I sent them my fuel door so they can match it this time.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:30 PM

Received 68 Likes on 63 Posts
Default hi

Originally Posted by Wooffy
Hello Folks,

This is my first post, I am a new F150 owner and I have used this site a lot already. So thanks to all you folks.

I was looking to buy and bed liner and canopy and for my truck and did some research here. One thing I could not seem to find was a picture off my color of truck with a leer 100HQ. So I figured I would post some pictures incase anyone else is in my shoes. The details on the canopy are: Leer 100HQ with keyless lock and removable front slider and I had the thule rails installed incase i want to add a roof rack later on. The color match from Leer is OK, I was told because of the tri-color it wouldn't be perfect so I knew it going in but I still wish they could match it bang on something for Leer to improve on I guess.

I also went with the Bedrug as I used my truck for hauling My dog, wakeboard, Kids stuff and other gear not dirt and sand. However I am not afraid to use the tuck for hauling loads to the dump etc. I also have access to a small utility trailer for my landscaping needs.

heads up to any Canadian guys I live in BC and purchased both the cap and liner in Washington and saved over a $1000 compared to buying the same product here in Canada.

I am pretty happy so far the truck is great. I have owned them all Dodge, Chevy and toyota and this is the nicest truck yet.

Things i like the most is all the room in the cab and the A/C seats! and of course the look of the truck

Things on the to-do list are: a leveling it with 305's and projector headlights

Thanks Again for those who posted about caps and bedrugs

hi man, i used to live in kamloops, but now reside about a hour out of edmonton.

i ordered a 100xl the other day for my sterling grey 2010 screw 4x4. as for the options, i didn't get the rug installed because my dog likes to shake water off of her getting the "wet dog stink" everywhere. but, i did get the removable rear window like you, and i also went for the keyless entry, 3 plug 12v hub

i gotta say, i never even considered the body lines of the truck when i ordered it. when i was looking at your pics, and then pics of a "Q"... i was happy that i bought the XL.

when the canopy comes in, i'll have to put up pics, because i haven't seen a 5.5 box sterling grey XL...ANYWHERE!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 12:14 PM

[QUOTE=rigrat2011;1813304]hi man, i used to live in kamloops, but now reside about a hour out of edmonton.

i ordered a 100xl the other day for my sterling grey 2010 screw 4x4. as for the options, i didn't get the rug installed because my dog likes to shake water off of her getting the "wet dog stink" everywhere. but, i did get the removable rear window like you, and i also went for the keyless entry, 3 plug 12v hub

i gotta say, i never even considered the body lines of the truck when i ordered it. when i was looking at your pics, and then pics of a "Q"... i was happy that i bought the XL.

when the canopy comes in, i'll have to put up pics, because i haven't seen a 5.5 box sterling grey XL...ANYWHERE!!![/QUOT

Really? What was the point of your comment? Your truck is gonna look better. Give me a break. The only differance is the window. Don't bother posting if my trucks better then yours is the point your making. I didn't post for praise or negativeity. I just wanted people to see that cap on the truck because I couldnt find any on here.

Last edited by Wooffy; 06-25-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 Lariat (White) W/ Leer 100HQ and Bedrug PICS