I want UPR to be sure and supply our dealers and customers with the Highest Quality in the industry. I had to make
sure the disclosure we filed several months ago was enough to protect our design. After speaking with our Patent
Attorney on the merit of our disclosure we decided to release it.
The UPR Dual Valve Catch Can and Clean Side Separator Package includes the following:
UPR Clean Side Separator (Multi-Stage Filtration)
UPR 3/8" Goodyear Braided Hose
UPR 5/8" Goodyear Braided Hose
UPR Billet Hose Ends with Clamps
UPR Nickel Tee Fitting (5/8" x 3/8")
UPR OEM 5/8" Factory Connectors
UPR F150 Dual Check Valve Catch Can
UPR Nickel Fittings and Nickel Drain ****
UPR Adjustable Mounting Bracket (Allows 360 degree rotation of UPR Catch Can)
The UPR Dual Valve Catch Can and Clean Side Separator Installation Steps:
1. Remove factory engine cover
2. Remove the factory PCV line from the passenger side valve cover and the intake manifold.
3. Route the two 37.5" and 40" Hose from inside the engine bay under the harness along the battery tray between the radiator to the front.
4. Now locate the air temp sensor and relocate it then install the 1/4" screw in it's place and mount the UPR Dual Valve Catch Can. ( just snug it so it will still move )
5. Now simply install the hose with the check valve on the left side of the UPR Dual Valve Catch Can the attach the other end to the intake manifold.
6. Now the other hose connects to the top of the UPR Dual Valve Catch Can and then to the valve cover.
7. Now the passenger side is complete for hose connections.
8. Remove the factory PCV line from the driver side valve cover and the lower intake tube. ( Install the supplied vacuum plug with clamp )
9. Now connect the supplied hose to the lower intake tube and run it through the front between the radiator around to the right side of the UPR Dual Valve Catch Can.
10. Install the UPR Clean Side Separator and once it locks in place keep rotating the housing clockwise till the fitting is facing 5 o'clock when facing the driver-side fender.
11. Now install the 3/8 Braided from the UPR Clean Side Separator to the UPR Nickel Tee fitting and you have just completed the install.
Now start your engine and check all the connections and install the engine cover and your ready to catch every foreign vapor and unwelcome crankcase waste.
We recommend checking your system weekly and cleaning your can every six months to get the best performance.
Thank you and feel free to ask questions, Joe / UPRproducts.com
You can purchase UPR Catch Can kits from the following Dealers
Stage 3 Motorsports - http://www.stage3motorsports.com/201...nce-Parts.html
Eco Power Parts - http://shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com/
MAK Performance - http://www.makperformance.com/
CJ Pony Parts - http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-f150...mpaign=forums/