Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Truxedo Cover Special Pricing from Truck Alterations!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 02:46 PM
F150 Vendor

Received 136 Likes on 95 Posts
Default Truxedo Cover Special Pricing from Truck Alterations!

TRUXEDO
DEALS FOR THE F150 FORUM

Truck Alterations will be offering the full line of Truxedo bed covers at special forum only pricing from F150 Forum members...

The offer will include the LoPro QT, Truxport, Edge, Deuce, TonneauTrax and TonneauMate storage.

The prices are extremely low and cannot be published here... So feel free to contact us via private message, request a quote here in the forum, give us a call at 800-958-7576 or send us an e-mail at sales@truckalterations.com

We will just need to know your truck info, the model of cover you need a quote on and your shipping zip code

Let me know how we can help.

Thanks guys!

Luke Kyle - Owner
Truck Alterations
http://www.truckalterations.com
luke@truckalterations.com
The following 2 users liked this post by truckalter:
ja8799 (08-20-2015), TNHItter (03-04-2014)
Old 03-19-2014, 08:27 AM

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Got my Truxedo Low Pro QT Monday, Installed yesterday! Awesome DEAL! Thanks Luke!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:30 AM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by Stolen 98
Got my Truxedo Low Pro QT Monday, Installed yesterday! Awesome DEAL! Thanks Luke!
Thanks we appreciate it!

Luke Kyle - Owner
Truck Alterations
Old 09-06-2014, 10:17 PM

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Luke- I now need a Truxedo Low Pro QT cover for my '95 F150 Lightning.

Please shoot me a quote/part number.

Thank you
Old 09-07-2014, 08:12 AM

Received 224 Likes on 204 Posts

I'd like a quote for a LoPro on an 06 XLT 4x4 extended cab with a 6.5' bed, shipped to 60177 please.
Old 08-19-2020, 09:47 PM

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Can I get a price on either a MX4 Revolver or Sentry CT for 5.5ft bed to 32801. Thanks!
Old 08-20-2020, 08:59 AM
F150 Vendor

PM sent!

Luke Kyle - Owner
Truck Alterations
Old 08-29-2020, 06:03 PM

Received 496 Likes on 345 Posts

I'm not so sure about this guy. Yesterday I left a request for pricing on a Weathertech tailgate protector on the tail end of an older thread and got no response. There were recent posts asking similar questions so it was monitored. I Figured he was busy or off for the weekend so I called before 11 AM this morning. Had a bit of pleasant small talk and asked for the price which sounded great to me. I told him to sign me up. He took my info and said he would email an invoice in a few minutes. Thinking I missed it or some other mishap I called again about 15 minutes later. He got a bit huffy with me and I reminded him he did say "a few minutes". He told me then he would send an invoice promptly and I would see it in a few minutes. Well six hours later I have nothing. I'm not calling again. If this guy trivialities potential customers like this then he deserves what comes to him.
Old 08-31-2020, 08:38 AM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by Wicked ace
I'm not so sure about this guy. Yesterday I left a request for pricing on a Weathertech tailgate protector on the tail end of an older thread and got no response. There were recent posts asking similar questions so it was monitored. I Figured he was busy or off for the weekend so I called before 11 AM this morning. Had a bit of pleasant small talk and asked for the price which sounded great to me. I told him to sign me up. He took my info and said he would email an invoice in a few minutes. Thinking I missed it or some other mishap I called again about 15 minutes later. He got a bit huffy with me and I reminded him he did say "a few minutes". He told me then he would send an invoice promptly and I would see it in a few minutes. Well six hours later I have nothing. I'm not calling again. If this guy trivialities potential customers like this then he deserves what comes to him.
Honestly not sure what to say to this other than if you feel you weren't treated correctly... I apologize. All customers are important to us. I am one person who fields emails and phone calls from 150 + people per day average. So when I say I will send something in a few minutes the number of minutes may vary depending on how many other people I am juggling at the same time. Still, I always take the time to handle everything I say I will as quickly as possible. If you feel I sounded "huffy" then again, I apologize as that wasn't intended or how I felt.

If you haven't received the invoice its likely that over the phone the email address was misunderstood so the invoice never delivered or that its in a spam filter somewhere.

Luke Kyle - Owner
Truck Alterations
Old 08-31-2020, 08:54 AM

Received 496 Likes on 345 Posts

Originally Posted by truckalter
Honestly not sure what to say to this other than if you feel you weren't treated correctly... I apologize. All customers are important to us. I am one person who fields emails and phone calls from 150 + people per day average. So when I say I will send something in a few minutes the number of minutes may vary depending on how many other people I am juggling at the same time. Still, I always take the time to handle everything I say I will as quickly as possible. If you feel I sounded "huffy" then again, I apologize as that wasn't intended or how I felt.

If you haven't received the invoice its likely that over the phone the email address was misunderstood so the invoice never delivered or that its in a spam filter somewhere.
It's not with spam, the first thing I checked before I called back and several times since. I gave every benefit of doubt before I posted, so the problem exists on your end. Have you checked for an undelivered email notice or bothered to take my phone number with the request? When you asked for an email I took the trouble to spell it out, I always do so there would be no confusion. I was willing to try but you made it difficult. It's all moot now since I have passed on you and gone another route.

Quick Reply: Truxedo Cover Special Pricing from Truck Alterations!