Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Vendor Showcase
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 11-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
F150 Forum

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Thanksgiving Special!!! HID kits $60 Shipped

We are having a thanks giving special for all F150 members.

This offer is just for the month of November, hopefully if this goes well we will be doing a December sale.

Original price $80 Shipped

Now $60 shipped (Anywhere in the USA)

Click the image to open in full size.
This HID Kit includes:

2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 Digital HID Ballasts
2 Mounting Brackets
All Necessary Wiring and Connectors

Warranty:
Our HID products come with a ONE year warranty against any defects. Physical damage is not covered

Important: When sending payment please include the following information.

1. Bulb Size
2. Color Temperature
3. Forum name and Screen name

Upgrade from the standard Halogen to the brilliance of HID technology today!

Bulb Sizes Available:

H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13

HB1, HB2, HB3, HB4, HB5

9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 9008, 9140, 9145, 880, 881 (all 800 series available)

Color Temperatures Available:

3000k - golden yellow most suitable for fog lights
5000k - pure white closest to OEM headlights (brightest color choice)
6000k - white with a hint of blue
8000k - blue/white color
12000k, 15000k, 30000k - the lights get a deeper blue the higher you go (30000k is the deepest blue)
Cross Reference for HID on bulb sizes (for HID these sizes are interchangeable):

H10/9140/9145
9003/H4/HB2
9004/9007/HB1/HB5
9005/HB3
9006/HB4
9008/H13

-------------
Pink HID Conversion Kits (Extra $15)
Purple HID Conversion Kits (Extra $15)
If you are looking for a Hi/Low Telescopic Dual Beam Bi-Xenon kit add ($35).
We recommend using a relay harness (picture below) to solve flickering issues with Fords. (Add $20)
-------------
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question
: What brand are your HID kits?
Answer: Our HID kits are made by one of the highest quality manufacturers in the industry. Because we are selling them at a price that is 70% less than MSRP price of our branded line, our manufacturers will not allow us to brand these kits.
Question: Do you provide a warranty on your HID kits?
Answer
: Yes, our HID kits come with a ONE full year warranty. If your ballasts or bulbs stop working due to normal usage during this year, we will replace any defective parts for you. Shipping charges are not covered by the warranty.
Question: Are these HID kits water proof?
Answer
: Yes, Our HID kits are tested to be water proof as well as shock proof.
Question
: Do you offer discounts for bulk orders or wholesale?
Answer: Yes, contact me for more details.

Thanks for Looking!!!

Jon To (714) 494-4464
*Disclaimer*
(OFF ROAD USE ONLY)

Last edited by Jon_To; 12-03-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Jon_To is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Jon, the label on the bulbs in your picture reads "Super Vison HID". Are these the same kits?
http://www.supervisionhid.com/Products.htm
If so, why do the kits at the above link have a 3 year warranty and yours have only 1 year warranty? Also, that website has them for $60, so how is it that you say that the kits you are selling are 70% below MSRP? I am interested in getting a HID kit, but quality is my top concern. I feel more confident in products with longer warranty periods, and it bothers me somewhat that your advertised warranty is significantly less than the (I assume the manufacturer's) website. Any information you can provide regarding this discrepancy would be appreciated.
Keeblerz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
Senior Bandito
5 Year Member

X2^

"Let his days be few; and let another take his office"...
Black_nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #4
5 Year Member

Send a message via AIM to ford4wd08

yes a little more info about what keeblerz28 brought up would be apreciated
ford4wd08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
F150 Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeblerz28 View Post
Jon, the label on the bulbs in your picture reads "Super Vison HID". Are these the same kits?
http://www.supervisionhid.com/Products.htm
If so, why do the kits at the above link have a 3 year warranty and yours have only 1 year warranty? Also, that website has them for $60, so how is it that you say that the kits you are selling are 70% below MSRP? I am interested in getting a HID kit, but quality is my top concern. I feel more confident in products with longer warranty periods, and it bothers me somewhat that your advertised warranty is significantly less than the (I assume the manufacturer's) website. Any information you can provide regarding this discrepancy would be appreciated.
We use there bulbs because they are the leader in the market for bulb development. We are not affiliated with that company, we just obtain our bulbs from there factory. Our ballast on the other hand are made from another manufacture that guarantees top quality for bottom line cost. The warranty issue that we provide is only 1 year because in the usual case of something wrong, it would happen within a couple months of the install. Companies Supervision are great, but their main facility is in Hong Kong. They have a office in the US, but they don't do warranty issues there. They only do warranty in Hong Kong, so you'll have to ship your defected product to Hong Kong and pay for shipping both ways. Costing around 20-40 dollars in shipping to except your warranty exchange.

We are located in Anaheim, Ca and we do all our warranty issue in house. we usually cover the cost if you received a defected product. The MSRP is supposed to be set at $150-$190 per kit. So we are roughly 70% below MSRP.

We only sell quality products and rarely have warranty issues, we have a .05% return rate on defected products. I personally check each kit that i will ever sell to Forum members before they leave our warehouse, so no issues should occur. Plus even after your warranty is up, if there is a major problem with any of our products i'll deal with it personally myself. Some companies out there will also give you lifetime warranty, but what they don't tell you is they only will warranty you if there company is still in business. Most supposed "HID Company" last only a couple months giving super long warranties, but never follow through. We have a whole staff to cover any issues and we are direct from our manufactures and if any problems occur, we immediately figure out what the problem is and change our manufacturing techniques. Each bulb goes through 40 hours of testing before each batch of lights leaves the manufacture.

I've had my kit on my car for about 2 years now with zero issues or even dimming of the lights itself. I'm a rough driver and also live by the beach so there is always salt in the air. Let me know if you have any other issues and i'll be happy to solve it.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #6

Thanks Jon, for clearing that up with your quick and detailed response. I have just read too many horror stories from people that have purchased cheap and low quality HID kits from shady online dealers, so when I see you selling them for cheap, I am automatically suspicious.

I do have a few additional questions for you, I'm hoping you will be able to easily answer them. The image below is from your first post. I understand the comparison between traditional halogen vs. HID and the light pattern is scaled in meters. My question is, what is meant by the 5LX and 2LX in the images? Also, what is the significance of the black numbers within the light beam? Is that the labeled light intensity percentage (indicated by different shades of blue)?

Quote:
Are the ballasts fully digitally controlled, not flyback loop? And do they have hot restrike protection?

My last question is: How much would an H13/9008 6000k Hi/Low kit with all bulbs/ballasts/brackets/wiring/relays/etc for a 2008 F150 cost including shipping?

Last edited by Keeblerz28; 11-05-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Keeblerz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #7

I also have a question, it says that they are $60 shipped. But I still need to get what, the Bi-Xenon kit? and the flicker harness thing? so I'm looking at what over $100 now? I have an 05 f150, fyi. Thanks because I might be really interested

2013 F-150 Lariat Ext. Cab 3.5L V6 Eco-Boost, Chrome Pkge
my oops
PS3 ID - Tmobile5197
csx5197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #8
5 Year Member

Send a message via AIM to ford4wd08

Quote:

My last question is: How much would an H13/9008 6000k Hi/Low kit with all bulbs/ballasts/brackets/wiring/relays/etc for a 2008 F150 cost including shipping?
i have the same question, except mine would be for a 05 which i dont think should make any difference.....
ford4wd08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
F150 Forum

Quote:
Thanks Jon, for clearing that up with your quick and detailed response. I have just read too many horror stories from people that have purchased cheap and low quality HID kits from shady online dealers, so when I see you selling them for cheap, I am automatically suspicious.

I do have a few additional questions for you, I'm hoping you will be able to easily answer them. The image below is from your first post. I understand the comparison between traditional halogen vs. HID and the light pattern is scaled in meters. My question is, what is meant by the 5LX and 2LX in the images? Also, what is the significance of the black numbers within the light beam? Is that the labeled light intensity percentage (indicated by different shades of blue)?

Are the ballasts fully digitally controlled, not flyback loop? And do they have hot restrike protection?

Hi,

The 5LX and 2LX is just a measuring level of light disbursement. The black numbers are just there to show you how far the light output is.

The color is determined by Kalvin temperature. So we have bulbs available from 3,000"k" to 30,000"k". The higher the Kalvin temperature, the bluer the output. All of our ballast and 100% digital.

For the bi-xenon h13 6k, your total would be $95 including shipping.

Thanks!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #10
F150 Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by csx5197 View Post
I also have a question, it says that they are $60 shipped. But I still need to get what, the Bi-Xenon kit? and the flicker harness thing? so I'm looking at what over $100 now? I have an 05 f150, fyi. Thanks because I might be really interested
Hi,

If you are looking for a single beam HID kit, it will be $60 shipped. If you want the bi-xenon HID kit, it would be $95 shipped. The only time you would need a wiring relay harness, is if you have a "flickering" issue after the installation. All the bi-xenon kits come with a relay harness already.

It really depends on what you want, a single beam or a bi-xenon, but the price will not go over $95.

For your car, you should get 9008 bi-xenon.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jon_To; 11-06-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:40 PM