Here is what data I currently have on the product:
5.4L F150 tested:
91 Performance file produced +38 RWHP and +57 RWTQ.
87 Performance file produced +18 RWHP and +43 RWTQ
Tow file produced +12 RWHP and +37 RWTQ
4.6L F150 tested:
91 performance file produced +10 RWHP and +19 RWTQ.
87 Performance file produced +2 RWHP and +4 RWTQ
Tow file produced +3 RWHP and +5 RWTQ
Current options :
- 91 Performance, 87 Performance, Tow, and Save tuning options are available
- Shift point and Shift firmness adjustments
- Speedometer recalibrations available for tire
size upgrades between 28" to 38"
and gear changes from 3:08 to 5.13 ratios.
- Speed limiter adjustability
- Rev limiter adjustability: 5.4L From 5500(stock) to 6000rpm's. 4.6L: from 6250 (stock) to 6500rpm's.
- Read and clear trouble codes
- Monitor and record driving & vehicle performance
with advanced data logging with real time vehicle sensor display.
I will update the post with dyno graphs as I get them. Any questions on these options feel free to let me know.
Originally Posted by ofcounsel
Where can one find data that shows the hp/torque increase using the superchips product?