Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Vendor Showcase
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
Nolan

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default *Roadmaster Active Suspension* Spring Special

Towing season is here!
  • Are you close to maxing out the suspension capabilities of your F150 while towing?
  • Do you experience body roll & sway as a result of crosswinds while towing or cornering?
  • Wish you had better handling & stability?
  • Do you experience an axle wrap/wheel hop issue?

Make sure your F150 is ready to handle all your towing and hauling needs this summer with the Roadmaster Active Suspension!

Description

The Roadmaster Active Suspension is a heavy duty, variably rated coil spring that works as a muscle to hold the rear leaf spring in their optimum bowed position at all times. he more weight put on the truck, the more the RAS goes to work for you. No need to readjust, set it and forget it. Because the RAS is the only patented leaf spring suspension upgrade that works with the existing leaf springs to convert the traditional "passive" leaf spring suspension into an "active" suspension, the RAS offers a combination of benefits no other aftermarket suspension upgrade is able to provide.

Benefits of an RAS System
  • Load Support- Because the RAS works to hold the leaf springs in their optimum bowed position at all times, the leaf springs are strengthened thus greatly reducing rear end sag when loaded to manufacturer max GVWR.
  • Handling/Stability- Greatly improves overall vehicles performance in all road conditions! By not allowing the spring to flatten out, the vehicle corners more level by compensating for side to side weight transfer, resulting in greater contact of all four tires to the road. This provides improved traction, which translates to better driver control and stability. Excess spring rebound(bounce) is also reduced when negotiating bumps and uneven road surface, providing a much more comfortable ride 100% of the time!
  • Axle Wrap/Wheel Hop-This is an issue that has affected a large amount of F150 Truck owners on this site. Those that have installed the RAS have reported results varying from greatly reducing to completely eliminating the axle wrap/wheel hop problem.

Installation
Each kit comes fully assembled out of the box, comes with illustrated instructions and can be easily installed without any special tools within 60-90 minutes. Requires no drilling, cutting or modifications of any sort.

If you are interested or would like more information on the group buy or the Roadmaster Active Suspension(RAS), you can reach me at 800-398-5036 or simply PM me!

You can also check out our website www.activesuspension.com

Application---------- Part # LIST PRICE
73'-02' 2WD ------------------(4612) $379
73'-02' 4WD ------------------(4622) $389
03'-08' ALL ------------------(3612) $379
09'-14' Reg Cab---------------(3611) $379
09'-14' Ext/Super Crew ----(3611-Y)$399

F150Forum Special Pricing-------
$325+shipping*
Pricing will be effective for all Ford Part numbers, regardless of listed retail price! Special offer good through the end of May.

Billing and shipping
*The pricing tier is pre-determined at $325, we will ship upon receipt of shipping/billing information. Shipping via Fed-Ex Ground is typically 1-6 business days, shipping cost can vary between $20-$35 within the U.S.. Canada shipments are $112 flat rate via USPS.
Payments and shipping information can be submitted to me directly over the phone at 800-398-5036 or to my email address nolan@activesuspension.com.

Our previous Group Specials were a great success and we received great feedback from those that took advantage of the past group buys! I look forward to talking with some of you.

-Nolan
www.activesuspension.com
Roadmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:00 PM   #2
FX4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to dykzeulb

Does the 09-14 screw kit replace the rear leafs altogether? What is the warranty on the kit? Really wanting this for my 2009 to eliminate the terrible axle wrap. Also, can this be used with a rear level/ lift block kit?
dykzeulb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #3
FX4

Send a message via Yahoo to dykzeulb

Nolan, any thing on my above post?
dykzeulb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:37 AM   #4
Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykzeulb View Post
Does the 09-14 screw kit replace the rear leafs altogether? What is the warranty on the kit? Really wanting this for my 2009 to eliminate the terrible axle wrap. Also, can this be used with a rear level/ lift block kit?

The kit consists only of the brackets/spring that are attached to the leaf springs, we do not the entire leaf spring pack. We do have a 2 year warranty on the kit and a 30 day money back guarantee. We've outfitted a ton of guys with the axle wrap issue on this forum so this sounds like a great application.

To answer your question on whether the RAS will work in conjunction with rear lift block, it will work perfect so long as the blocks do not interfere with the "axle connecting" brackets. We have come across a handful of instances where the on odd shaped block or "snubber" protrudes the side of the u-bolts that will not allow our axle connecting brackets to properly fit arround those u-bolts. Again, these are rare cases and we typically will just have the truck owner take a peak under the suspension to be sure.

Hope this helps!
www.activesuspension.com
Old 05-21-2014, 03:29 AM   #5

I LOVE my RAS system! It's the 2942 older generation setup that bolts to the U bolts but works awesomely! After the install I noticed the axle wrap was GONE even with towing my camper! Extremely happy with this setup!! Well worth the $$$!
New 5.4 engine, 3 Speed Electric Fan Conversion w/ Painless F5, ScanGauge II, RAS, Monroe Load Assist shocks, Flowmaster 40 Series SI-SO Exhaust, Equal-i-zer 10k 4 point sway/weight dist., Curt progressive brake controller, Powerstroke 6.0 31 row transmission cooler & external filter.
sigmanf150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #6

is this still going on? I'm interested
drsubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #7
Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsubie View Post
is this still going on? I'm interested
For those interested, I am running the Special through first day of Summer June 21st!
www.activesuspension.com
Old 06-27-2014, 08:41 PM   #8

Sorry I am late, but still interested in the RAS for 2013 F150.
Jobbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:12 AM   #9

Looking to buy a set for my 2013 SCAB FX4 shipped to 98374...
DJSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:40 AM   #10

Does anyone know if I should adjust my RAS after a few trips and if so, do I need to totally take all of the weight off my shocks again? It seems like I'm not getting the full benefit of the RAS but I'm afraid that the rear of my truck will sit even higher?????
fordmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:40 AM