No matter if your truck is a regular daily driver or a functional working horse, it is convenient to have all tools handy. Usually we just leave them in a truck bed, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather or even a theft.
Best thing to prevent this and provide a space for storing and organizing your stuff is a tool box. We have 2 great options, offered by Dee Zee and UnderCover for your F-150!
UnderCover® - Swing Case http://www.carid.com/undercover/swing-case.html
- The secure, versatile, twist lock allows you to open your Swing Case with or without a key
- The Swing Case mounts up out of the way, allowing full use of the truck bed.
- The UnderCover Swing Case installs easily in just minutes with 6 self tapping screws.
- Manufactured in the United States and carry a 1-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Dee Zee® - Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box http://www.carid.com/dee-zee/wheel-well-tool-box.html
- Available in sizes that offer storage on top of and behind wheel well humps, or in double-wide size for storage on both sides of the wheel hump
- Designed not to intrude any further into the center of your pickup bed than the wheel well humps already do
- Available in multiple finishes and colors
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum and polyurethane, 3-year warranty on steel, 1-year warranty on any powder coat finish.
Both tool boxes are available for the Ford F-150 1980-2015.
Which one, you think, would match your bed the best?