All of us at Solo Performance are proud to announce and introduce two outstanding exhaust kits for the Ford F150 V6 Twin Turbo Ecoboost. It was challenging to get these exhaust kits to sound deep, mean, and aggressive while being non-invasive inside the cabin. The two kits that we developed are a Dual 3” and a Single 4”. Both kits make your Ecoboost “sound like a truck” with a deep American muscle tone without the drone. Special thanks to BoostedFitz and Pongdadong for their help, advice, encouragement, and of course the extended use of Fitz’s truck. Solo Performance is proud to be a part of the F150 community!
This thread features Solo’s MR400 Single 4" kit. This fits your Ford F150 V6 Twin Turbo Ecoboost.
Group Buy Details:
- Solo Performance MR400 exhaust kit with 145” wheel base $698.50
- Solo Performance MR400 exhaust kit with 157” wheel base $708.50
We will be offering this group buy until the end of March 2012. There will be a maximum of 20% discount associated with this group buy. There will be a 1% discount applied for each person that orders, up to a maximum of 20%. You would have to pay the regular price upon ordering, and a refund check would then be issued in early April. If 20 people or more order, then it would be the full 20% discount. If 17 people ordered then it would be a 17% refund, etc. This will be a combined group buy, with the Eco-Dual kit sales counting toward the 3” Dual sales…and vice versa.
F150 V6 Twin Turbo MR400 Single 4” Details:
- This is a 4” mandrel bent stainless steel converter back exhaust kit. It has a deep, bassy, raw American muscle sound that is sure to please the truck enthusiast. With the constraints of the factory converter, the system has to start off at 3” and then quickly turns into the 4” free flow which really opens up the turbos.
- We have incorporated our Solo J-Pipe in the front section. The J-pipe takes out the drone and trouble RPM ranges and leaves you with the deep muscular sound that this truck is capable of producing. This is all capped off with a T304 stainless steel polished 4 ½” rolled edge exhaust tip.
- This deep performance tone quiets down amazingly well on the highway. At cruise speeds it’s almost as quiet as the stock exhaust.
Solo’s “MR400” Single 4” exhaust compared to “MACH-X ECO-DUAL” 3 inch Dual exhaust:
- Stainless Steel Cat-Back exhaust kit
- 4” Mandrel bent exhaust
- Solo J-Pipe included in front section to eliminate drone
- Completely Bolt-On using only regular tools
- Solo’s MR400 free flow resonator used as a muffler
- The system starts off at 3” due to the constraints of the stock converter
- 4 ½” T304 rolled edge exhaust tip
Both of these kits have an incredible deep, bassy exhaust note that makes your Ecoboost sound like the truck it was meant to be. While both systems are deep and bassy, the 4” is a bit deeper. Both the 4” single and the 3” Dual systems sound levels off to a very quiet note at cruise on the highway. Both systems are non-invasive in the cabin, but the 4” single system is more invasive than the dual. The dual exhaust system would be the better system to have for wife/kid approval, while the 4” single system would be tailored to the enthusiast.
Solo Performance Customer Service and Sales
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)