SOLO Performance F150 Ecoboost High Flow OFF ROAD PIPE Assembly
Ford F150 V6 Twin Turbo Ecoboost 2011 – Present.
All of us at Solo Performance are proud to announce that we have our 2011–Present Ford F150 V6 Twin Turbo Ultra High Flow OFF ROAD PIPE ready for sale. These are a full stainless steel pipe/resonator assembly that has all stainless welds, O2 bungs, flanges, etc. This is a 100% bolt on unit intended for off-road use only.
Solo is the only company that we know of that incorporates resonators into the Ecoboost OFF ROAD PIPE. A by-product of the restrictive nature of the “stock” Ecoboost converters is quietness. We used a very unique free flow Solo Performance 55 degree angled resonator design in this application. We are the only company that has angled resonators and the sound quality is incredible. With the addition of the Solo High Flow OFF ROAD PIPE your current exhaust note increases in volume by approximately 3 DB and the note deepens, richens, and becomes more full and rounded. The throttle response is greatly improved with the Solo Performance Ecoboost “OFF-ROAD” and our customers have commented on feeling the difference in HP (horse power) and torque from the first drive. The piping is all 3” ( except the first few inches that are 2 ½” due to the manifolds ) mandrel bent stainless steel and much care and consideration has been given to not only the “path of the exhaust” but the “transition intersection” as well.
2011-Present F150 V6 Ecoboost Solo High Flow OFF-ROAD-PIPE Specs:
Retail Price: $498.75 including shipping to most of the U.S.A. and Canada.
GROUP BUY Details:
- All Stainless Steel. Flanges, O2 bungs, piping, resonators and welds are all stainless steel.
- 55 degree Solo design free flow resonators are used for sound quality.
- 3” mandrel bent stainless steel pipes
- Includes a special design stainless steel 3/8” thick front flange. A special spacer ring has also been incorporated to allow for the Ford shouldered studs coming out of the manifold.
- The Solo Performance OFF-ROAD pipe increases the volume of your current exhaust note by 3DB.
- The exhaust note deepens and richens with this assembly.
- Oxygen Sensor Extenders are included for the two rear O2 bungs.
- You will get and engine light with this application as there is no catalytic converters.
- This is for off-road use only and will not pass emissions tests.
- 100% BOLT ON!
- Stock Weight is 42 pounds and the Solo High Flow OFF-ROAD pipe is 23.5 pounds.
For every person that buys a set of these converters until the end of September 2012, there will be a 1% discount up to a maximum of 15% discount. You would pay the full price, the product would ship immediately, and a refund check will be issued to you once we hit the maximum 15% or at the end of the group buy. This group buy is combined with the HF converter assembly.
What makes this Solo Performance OFF-ROAD-PIPE assembly different:
To order, please contact:
- 3” stainless steel mandrel bent piping
- 3” free flow stainless steel angled resonators are used
- Deep, rich exhaust note increases by 3DB.
- Very smooth exhaust path and transition at the Y.
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
Group Buy List:
1. prime8- OFF ROAD