Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Ford F-150 Tail Light LEDs! See Comparison Photos! Increased Light Output!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 02:20 PM
F150 Lighting Experts

Received 405 Likes on 242 Posts
Lightbulb Ford F-150 Tail Light LEDs! See Comparison Photos! Increased Light Output!

Ford F-150 LED Tail Light LEDs

Click to Shop: Ford F-150 Tail Light LEDs

From the factory, tail light bulbs are powered by standard incandescent lights that light up white in color, and cast light through your red or amber tail light lens. This results in a washed-out color.

Newer luxury vehicles are using LEDs for turn signals, because LEDs offer a crisp, instant on/off function, increased brightness, and true, vibrant color. By replacing the bulbs in your F-150, you can achieve this modern look!

Brightness

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb compared to factory:

HP48: (280 lumens) Similar brightness to OEM bulbs, but still provides the crisp, modern instant on/off of LED technology.

HP11: (310 lumens) Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs.

XP80: (510 lumens) Much brighter than OEM bulbs. These are bright!

Bulb Design:

HP11: Four side-firing 1.5W-rated Osram LED chips, and one 5W-rated LED chip on top, which is projected by a lens for maximum effective brightness. The bulb is housed in a machined aluminum casing, which provides superior heat diffusion for long life.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

Fitment

All three bulbs use a quality inject-molded 3157 terminal, with a full-size base connector and proper pin alignment, designed for exact replacement of your factory 3157 bulb.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS.

Click to Shop: Ford F-150 Tail Light LEDs

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email: contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Old 01-27-2016, 02:21 PM
F150 Lighting Experts

The following users liked this post:
PARIAH (01-28-2016)
Old 01-27-2016, 11:09 PM

Received 86 Likes on 73 Posts

I have the hp11 front turn signal bulbs and also your diodes for a 2013 Ford F-150. While the bulbs seem like a great product it was advertised "As compared to the competition, Diode Dynamics' LED lights are built right here in the USA and contain a much higher lumen output" This was one of the main reasons I bought them and when they arrived they were made in China. For what I paid I just wanted to say as a customer this was highly disappointing and I feel the advertising should be changed. Jmo 😕
Old 01-28-2016, 08:46 AM
F150 Lighting Experts

Originally Posted by Suzuki14258
I have the hp11 front turn signal bulbs and also your diodes for a 2013 Ford F-150. While the bulbs seem like a great product it was advertised "As compared to the competition, Diode Dynamics' LED lights are built right here in the USA and contain a much higher lumen output" This was one of the main reasons I bought them and when they arrived they were made in China. For what I paid I just wanted to say as a customer this was highly disappointing and I feel the advertising should be changed. Jmo ��
@Suzuki14258,

We don't claim to manufacture our LED bulbs here in the states. However, they are designed and measured in-house by our engineering team here in St. Louis. We do as much in-house as possible, including LED board manufacturing, but it's not feasible to produce LED bulbs here yet.

Our bulb models utilize genuine, high-end LED components and feature unique circuit designs that ensure they will be brighter and outlast comparable LEDs on the market. Here's an excellent demonstration between our LED and a similarly priced bulb from another U.S. vendor:

We back all of our products with a solid 3-year limited warranty, and provide exceptional customer service should you need any assistance.

I apologize if you feel misled, but we are always honest and transparent with our customers.

If you have any questions about your HP11's, or need any assistance, please give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We appreciate your support, and want to make sure you are satisfied with your order.

Thank you,

Nick C.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:07 AM
F150 Lighting Experts

Old 04-06-2016, 05:42 PM
F150 Lighting Experts

Old 11-16-2016, 09:48 AM
F150 Lighting Experts

How LED Bulbs Are Measured: Integrating Sphere Overview

Nick C.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:48 PM
F150 Lighting Experts

Old 10-23-2019, 04:16 PM
F150 Lighting Experts

Check out our latest video to learn more about everything we do here at Diode Dynamics to offer you the best and brightest LED lighting upgrades!

Shoot us a PM for free USPS shipping on any U.S order!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
Old 11-26-2019, 04:09 PM
F150 Lighting Experts

Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 12/2/2019, save 20% on all LED upgrades including our Taillight LED Bulbs by entering coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

Quick Reply: Ford F-150 Tail Light LEDs! See Comparison Photos! Increased Light Output!