1. Without corresponding A/F plots, those grsphs are meaningless and don't reveal the whole story.
2. That intake skews the MAF TF - hence the truck is likely running leaner, and that is likely where the vast majority of alleged 'power' is coming from.
3. That intake requires a new, specific MAF TF embedded into a custom PCM calibration. As it is, uncontrolled lean conditions are not a smart - or safe - way to do things.
4. This should surprise no one - K&N - and most other WAI manufacturers - have operated this way for years.
5. Purty nice exhaust, though.
Sorry - just the way I see it.