If you have ever been on the trails pulling yourself back on your feet, you understand that the most important factor about tough situations is getting out of them faster. Winches are made for guys, who seem to always swerve towards the closest mud hole. We offer both hydraulic- and electric-powered winches in all sizes and designs to fill any winching need from 2,500 pounds of pulling power up to almost 20,000 pounds. Winches we sell are equipped with multiple gears that make the most out of each unit's ability and allow pulling at slower speeds when more control is needed or at faster speeds when rapid pulling is best. To learn more you can visit Winches section at CARiD.com.
- Durable 5.5 HP series wound motor
- Tough 3-stage planetary gear box with 172.8:1 gear ratio
- Durable 12' all weather cable remote solenoid box
- HD steel cable winch includes 94' of 5/16" diameter wire rope and latched hook
- Performance synthetic rope winch includes 100' of 11/32" 12-strand braid synthetic rope with a breaking force of 16, 550 lbs.
- Rated Line Pull: 9500 lbs Single Line
- 6.6 hp 12V Series Wound Motor
- Gear Ratio: 218:1
- Weight 77 Lbs
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) 21.2" x 6.3" x 8.6"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.00” ± 0.015” x 4.50” ± 0.010”
- 12,000 lb. single line pulling capacity
- Line speed: 30’ per minute under no load and 3.1’ per minute at 12,000 lb. max. load
- Fast and reliable 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio
- Dimensions: Integrated configuration – 24.25”L x 7.15”D x 10.52”H, Low-profile configuration – 24.25”L x 7.15”D x 7.84”H
- Weight: 98 lbs.